“Good Hotel, Great Staff, Excellent Location”
Review of Hotel Foret

Hotel Foret
Ranked #50 of 154 Hotels in Busan
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The hotel is located at an excellent location; within walking distance to Haeundae Beach, Busan Aquarium as well as to Haeundae Market and the main street. So there are plenty of dining options, be it street food, restuarants, cafes etc. Also, there are 24hrs convenience stores just round the corner so if you need to grab a quick bite or get emergency supplies, it's no problem at all.

It is slightly further away from the Haeundae Train Station (approx. 10 - 15mins walk). So if you have larger or heavier luggage, you might need to be prepared for the walk. If you intend to take a cab to the hotel, it is advisable to give the hotel a call so that the hotel staff can guide the cab driver there. Most of the drivers do not know exactly where the hotel is and they don't speak English. So it is easier for the staff to direct the cab driver to the hotel in Korean.

The staff speaks and understand English, which is extremely helpful. And they are friendly, responsive and helpful, be it getting a cab for you or room services which you might need.

The room is clean and tidy, and everything is working as what you would expect it too.

The only minor downside is that the variety of its breakfast is pretty limited and it is the same for all days. It will be good if there is some variety day-to-day so that the guests can enjoy different breakfast everyday.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Germite,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I was so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay of the hotel. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Foret

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Air conditioning wasn't working in one of our rooms. The hotel is close to the beach and subway stations. There are a lot of food options nearby. Some of the rooms have bathrooms where the entire room is the shower. The whole floor gets wet this way. You can request a different room that does not use this style.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Drazzilb,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. Most of all, I'm so sorry regarding the uncomfortable things. You should have told us as long as you are not satisfied with our facilities, and then I give a solution instantly to you. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Nice hotel, seems new staff very friendly they speak good english, rooms where good size, and very close to the beach, the area around in nice, restaurants, convenience stores, shops, the aquarium. I will stay there whenever I go back to Busan

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear AndreaSan...,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm a first timer to Busan. From map, the beach looks rather far which put me in doubt whether to book this hotel. This turn out to be false as the beach is in fact is quite close. Foods are nearby. Staffs are helpful. And on the room, I'm happy with it - no complains.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear ehchn1,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I am extremely happy that you have a splendid first impression about Busan staying with us. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I really liked this hotel, great location - located near Haeundae beach and walking distance to the subway, which brings you anywhere around Busan. Lots and lots of restaurants around this hotel, so finding food was definitely not a problem. The staff were very friendly, spoke good English, very willing to help us out - be it changing rooms because of a strange smell in the bathroom, to printing out a boarding pass on their computers. Free self-service laundry downstairs. Nice clean room, fast wifi.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear ShelJell,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. We're doing the best to give the perfect satisfaction and all staff are well prepared for treating the guests as well, all the time. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great location, is easy to go everywhere in Busan, the Heaundae beach is just a couple of blocks ahead. I thought it was going to be a noisy place but it was quiet. Clean rooms and very kind employees.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Rusvel,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Foret only for one night and arrived at the hotel early morning. Check in is not until 15:00, which is in my opinion is quite late, but there was no problem us parking our vehicle at the hotel whilst we explored the city.
The car park is located underground, which had plenty of spaces on our arrival and has a lift to reception and the rooms, which is very handy for the luggage.
Reception were helpful and provided us with a map of the city and showing the location of the hotel on the map.

The hotel is located a few minutes’ walk from the beach and town.

The room was very clean and a reasonable size, with a flat screen TV, fridge, air conditioning and an adjoining shower room, which did have a bit of an unpleasant smell when we arrived, which we believed to be the drains, but leaving the small window open in the shower room did resolve this issue.

Bed was comfortable and shower was plenty powerful, with constant hot water.
Breakfast was located at the top floor and had cereal, bread, yogurts and some cooked items, which was ok.

The price for a city hotel for where it is located and the quality of the room I thought was very good value and had all that we needed for our stay, so I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Distant_D...,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I was so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay of the hotel. By the way, I'm really afraid of a little inconvenience in terms of a bit of an unpleasant smell. However, we've perfectly removed it now. You make us a better hotel giving us a frank review. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.