1) Location - it is very near a fashionable pedestrianised shopping area that seems to specialise in outdoor gear of all kinds, various markets and one of the several Lotte Dep. Stores
2) Access - very close to a subway station and only a few stops from Busan main train station (incl. KTX)
3) Reasonable price.
4) Many restaurants and bars nearby
5) 7-11 in the lobby + other convenience stores and coffee shops nearby
1) Staff - efficient but not friendly (not sure if this was because we are a same-sex couple or because one of us is Japanese or that they are just like that). Brusque, almost rude manner BUT when the toilet was blocked in our room at 11pm it was fixed within minutes.
2) Needs refurbishing but that has started. Our room had new double glazed windows and built in closets but ancient heating system - a work in progress.
1) Smoking is allowed in rooms and they smell like it.
Conclusion - a base to explore the city but not a place to savour - a quiet comfortable place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accessibility is very good! Yongdusan Park - 5 min Yeongdo Bridge - 7 min Nampo-dong biff Square, food alley - 10 min Jagalchi Market - 10 min International markets - 15 min Bosubookstreet - 20 min Around the hostel to convenience stores, mart, as well as useful for a lot of the old gourmet restaurants. The Gimhae Airport limousine stop is located nearby and Busan depateu from the bus stop is a 5-minute walk / Nampo-dong subway Line No.1, Exit 7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Busan Tourist Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.