“They might need a microwave”

T.G.I.Friday's Lotte Department Store Busan
Ranked #1,815 of 35,502 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“They might need a microwave”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The experience started with a few disapointments as half of the options on the menu were sold out, including the better beers. We ordered basic steaks, medium rare, and fried chicken as appetizer. All of the food was served at the same time and to our surprise both veggies and the potato mash were totally cold on both portions. The steak was really rare, like we ordered but it was also cold as the sauce on top of it was cold. So we asked the waitress to kindly reheat our food. After some fuzzle with three different waitresses they finally took the food back. This was unnecessary as it came soon back just as cold as it originally was served. Only the cold sauce was removed from the steak and put in a small cup, but still cold. One more weird thing was that we had to pay for the food before they served it to us a second time. I know TGI Fridays is usually much better than this. I dont know when I will dare to try it again in any location.

Visited May 2014