I stayed at Yeha Guesthouse Terminal for one night.
Overall, i highly recommended Yeha if you plan to travel in jeju for few days and you are a budget traveller looking for a guesthouse feel like at home.
Despite a distance of the location to downtown, the following factors exceeded my expectation :
1) hygiene wise is clean - room, bedding and washroom.
2) breakfast comes with toast, eggs, slice cheese, coffee, and juice
...and complimentary beers/drinks from - 9 pm. Breakfast starts as early as 7 am.
3) provide complimentary washer. Pay 3000 won dryer.
4) interior design is attractive mainly the kitchen and lounge area.
5) double bed and washroom separated - =room size is okay for 2 person.
6) staff is friendly.
I am quite regret as I never stay at yeha for my entire trip in jeju. Compared to another two guesthouse in jeju and the rest in South Korea , yeha is the best!
If you rent a car, you may consider stay at this place, depart from jeju si and travel to east and west island for a day respectively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yeha guesthouse is located near by Jeju Airport(5min by taxi) and Intercity Bus Terminal(5min by walk). We provide English and Chinese service and a lot of tour information. Free breakfast and individual bathroom. Various tour program as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Yeha guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yeha Guesthouse Hotel Jeju