Yeha guesthouse
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
R&T Hotel(Jeju)
View Hotel
All reviewshappy hourbus terminaleggsfree breakfastjeju islandboard gamesfree beerno elevatoryeha bus tourwashing machineguest house isheavy luggagenice environmentfree international callsgreat place to staynice staycommon room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I first visited Yeha in 2010, and my travel partner and I returned here this summer. The accommodations are still excellent, and the staff members are still as friendly and helpful as ever. I love the free happy hour beverage every evening, and if you need to stay in touch with people elsewhere in the world, Yeha has computers and phone services for guests. The lounge is a terrific place to start your day or simply wind down before going to bed. I highly recommend staying here if you're spending a few days on Jeju Island.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
zipsin93, 오너 at Yeha guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

I'm really happy with this review. You're encouraged me and all Yeha Staff to do our best.

Next time, if you visit again, feel free to let us know that it's the third time to stay here.

It'll make us be proud and happy and then, we also make you happy~~!! ^___^

Thank you for your swe~~~~~~~~~et review again!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Yeha Guesthouse Terminal for one night.

Overall, i highly recommended Yeha if you plan to travel in jeju for few days and you are a budget traveller looking for a guesthouse feel like at home.

Despite a distance of the location to downtown, the following factors exceeded my expectation :
1) hygiene wise is clean - room, bedding and washroom.
2) breakfast comes with toast, eggs, slice cheese, coffee, and juice
...and complimentary beers/drinks from - 9 pm. Breakfast starts as early as 7 am.
3) provide complimentary washer. Pay 3000 won dryer.
4) interior design is attractive mainly the kitchen and lounge area.
5) double bed and washroom separated - =room size is okay for 2 person.
6) staff is friendly.

I am quite regret as I never stay at yeha for my entire trip in jeju. Compared to another two guesthouse in jeju and the rest in South Korea , yeha is the best!

If you rent a car, you may consider stay at this place, depart from jeju si and travel to east and west island for a day respectively.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ker Sin T
Yehaguesthouse1, 오너 at Yeha guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2014

Hi, Ker Sin T

Firstly, I do apologize for my late response.ㅜ.ㅜ

I'm Elin, the owner of Yeha Main Guesthouse-Terminal.

How are you? Don't you miss Jeju?

I am really grateful for your great review.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review us.

Your review will be greatly helpful to us and other guests who are making a plan for Jeju trip.

All of us are always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve and will do our best to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable~!!

If you visit us again, don't forget to let us know that you reviewed us on TripAdvisor. We'll give you a special gift for you. *^^*

We do wish to have you in Jeju, in Yeha!! Thank you so much and take care.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed at Yeha Terminal for 2 nights. The Guesthouse is located in a small alley behind the main road, which was not that hard to find. Free public car parks are located right in front of the main road and is not adjacent to Yeha building, but has ample parking space to park your rented cars. The rooms are cozy, but there are no lifts if you are located on the 2nd floors. Booking rooms and confirming deposits are a breeze with their online system. The staffs are helpful and speak good English. There are a few convenience shops around like GS25 and bakeries Paris Baguette and Tous Le Jous if you get hungry. Free breakfast provided (tea, coffee, orange juice, toast, eggs, cheese) and you can cook in their kitchen.

All in all, me and my friends concluded that Yeha Terminal was a good cozy place to stay, just like the good reviews we read on them. We would love to come back again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Syarida_Sapiai
Yehaguesthouse1, 오너 at Yeha guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2014

Thank you so much for your detailed reviewing. It will be very accurate and important information for people plan to stay our guesthouse.

I hope you've enjoyed your travel while staying here.

We always welcome your visiting again someday in the near future. ^^

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights. The location is the best thing about this hotel. It's quite close to the terminal station and airport. The rooms are quite nice, though the bed is too hard. The shower is amazing. Moreover, the rate is reasonable and rooms are clean. Receptionists are friendly and helpful except Tasha who always ends the conversation as soon as possible.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Response:
Booked via agoda for 2D1N. Costs SGD 57. As we will be reaching very late for check-in, I wanted to inform the guesthouse. Do note that you cannot email them. Just leave a message on their website. Their response speed is average, I think I got my reply at least within a few days.

Location:
Very conveniently located near the Jeju airport. As I reached via taxi, I am not sure how to go there via public transport. For departure to airport, the guesthouse is only about 10 mins taxi ride or 20 mins bus ride away. We took the bus ride. The bus stop is about 5-15 mins walk (the big range because the traffic light is far. If you jaywalk, the bus stop is just opp).

However, the surroundings of the guesthouse has literally nothing much at all. Stayed here for the convenience to airport since we have an early morning flight.

Room/Facilities:
Room size is average. Still sufficient space for walking and luggages.

Room is clean and has basic amenities.

The guesthouse also provide free laundry but you have to pay a fee of 3000 won for dryer. The guesthouse also sell Jeju souvenirs (e.g. chocolates, keychain etc). The guesthouse also provides several services and they have loads of information on bus routes, attractions details etc.

There is floor warmer and the room is warmly insulated. There is also happy hour in the guesthouse (7pm-9pm) which you gets a free drink.

Free international calls available. Public computers also available. There is self-service breakfast which you have food such as bread, eggs, jam etc.

The guesthouse has a cosy lounge which you can chill or interact with other people. You can also play games there!!

Service:
The staffs speaks good english and chinese. Service is average. They will answer whatever queries you have but do not provide any other additional information.

Overall:
Might not stay here again despite the good amenities unless I have an early flight again. Might consider the other branch at Jeju instead.

Room Tip: no lift. choose lower level if you have heavy luggage.
Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends