See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Charming hosts, clean room with breakfast brought to you in the morning. Mr. Pa(r)k (He said Pak) took us for two rides, one in the afternoon and one at night around Bomun Pond. Our room was on the ground floor and called "The Romantic" room. It was convenient and comfortable. I didn't care for the open shower that makes half the floor in the bathroom wet. Otherwise, it was fine.

Room Tip: Ground floor is most convenient.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2015

It was a good experience for staying in a place where the host was friendly and helpful. The quietness of the place was very relaxing. The breakfast was great. The willingness of the host to pick us up and take us to some places were very much appreciated. We enjoyed every moment we had. The best was that we felt at home. Thank you very much for the enjoyable and memorable experience.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2015

I really enjoyed my professional stay. Mrs Park and her husband are very friendly and helful. they gave us lots of advices, and thank to them, we were lucky to visit famous touristics places before our days in Hico for an international forum !
The rooms are perfect, spacy, confortable, very clean and calm.
The pension is a little ouside the main town, but there are free bycicles if you need, and the hosts propose a private shuttle service, cheaper than a taxi.
I recomand the place, it's a memorable stay for me.

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2015

This is a must stay for those who travel with a car.
it is not difficult to find and the room is amazing. great for couple.
there is open kitchen (usable one) in room as well
The price may not seems to be competitive, but every buck is worth.
It is close to the Lake area which you can have a drive at night. You can also find food around. And perfect for cherry blossom viewing, and running the marathon as well (like us).

Room Tip: The room "Romantic"
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2015

This delightful B&B is in a small 'pension' village a few kilometres outside the city centre on the Bulguksa Temple road, but easily reached by taxi or no 700 bus (which runs direct from the KTX station). (Phone from the village bus stop, or ask a helpful shop keeper to phone, and Mr Park will pop down and pick you up.) The rooms are clean and bright with a quirky and cheery décor, mine was a good size and had a decked area outside. For a small additional charge Mrs Park serves up a simple breakfast. The village centre, 5 - 10 minutes walk or a short cycle down the road has a good selection of restaurants - my favourite was the duck barbeque place.
What makes the place special is the kindness and helpfulness of the hosts. Mrs Park speaks English, and her husband drove me to Bulguksa temple one day and to the start of one of the Namsan trails another and even lent me his hiking sticks. He also drove me to the KTX station when I left for a small charge (less than the taxi fare).
You need a bike or other transport to get around the sites in Gyeongju, so being a little out of town is no problem (as you can borrow bikes free from the pension) and this village is much nicer that the Expo site further out of town where all the posh hotels are situated.
For a friendly welcome this is a great little place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo