All reviews group tour spring season large hotel within easy walking distance tourist area breakfast buffet is bed was comfortable temple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Stayed here for one night. The room was clean and quite large, but looked a little bit out dated. The hotel could use some refurnishment. Unfortunately I had a view on the parking lot, so be sure to ask for a lake view room upon reservation.
The hotel focusses mainly on Korean tourists, which means the western breakfast options are very limited to non existent.
When I arrived I had diner in the hotel as well, and what I had was quite nice. Service was very friendly.

Room Tip: Ask a room with view on the lake
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I guess I never got around to finishing this review, and it has been sitting in my drafts since August 2017.

Long story short, this hotel is reasonably priced, and is close to stores and restaurants. However the hotel is very dated and in need of an overhaul.
The breakfast was OK. Buffet style, but a lot of lukewarm faux-fusion dishes. If you like eggs and fake sausage, you'll be fine. Coffee was awful, and I'm not that picky about coffee at breakfast time. The breakfast room was very crowded too.

This would be a 2/5 review except for the price. I was travelling with my family, and we got the four of us in one room for a reasonable price.
It neither exceeded our expectations or disappointed us. It was pretty much exactly what we were expecting.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stayed for one night. Rooms reasonable, got a view, but overall the hotel feels tired. Needs some talc. Popular with tour groups, would not be my first choice, but adequate for one night. Breakfast aimed mainly at the Asian client base.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Impressively sized hotel popular with tour groups - we stayed on the sixth floor and our room was quite spacious and clean.

The bed was reasonably comfortable, however the sole pillow provided for each guest was not - supplying a minimum of two types of pillow per guest should be mandatory for a hotel like this.

Our room also faced out towards the front facade of the hotel and we were greeted by a huge blast of sunlight when the sun rose since the curtains are ridiculously thin and don't block out the light.

Also, for the life of us, we couldn't get the air-conditioning unit to work - this wasn't a major issue for us since it wasn't that hot to begin with, however, I'd imagine it'd be terrible on a hot day since the window only opens marginally.

The buffet breakfast is also nothing to write home about - no bacon, seriously? Instead there's some ham substitute which is not quite the same.

All in all, I'd probably only rate this hotel as average, at best - definitely a bit more attention to detail needed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We were happy here- Twin beds. We didn't have time to explore all the hotel has to offer. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fine for Asian and Westerners. Staff could speak some English. We would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple