“Excellent Service”

Ranked #8 of 106 Hotels in Incheon
Florida, Missouri
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

The service is excellent, well worth the cost of the room. After my arrival at Incheon airport, I couldn't find the shuttle to the hotel for about an hour. An information desk representative told me where to go but I didn't really understand it. She actually called the hotel for me and told them I'm (still) coming/ trying so come, so by the way the Incheon airport information desk service is commendable.
When I finally understood the shuttle's pick-up spot, found the shuttle, thanked the driver a million times, and made it to the hotel, the hotel front desk staff said to me "We're sorry about the confusion so we upgraded your room to a suite." I paid for a deluxe room with 2 beds because I was planning to go with my friend, who ended up canceling. But I kept the room reservation, so when I arrived I unexpectedly had a suite to myself, including a jacuzzi tub and a huge-screen computer! Wi-fi is free and the connection is strong! I actually prefer to use my laptop and I can with free wi-fi and without a stupid annoying cable that never reaches to the bed. (I always like to lie down when I use my laptop) I never expected anything this much, especially having just come from Japan where you barely get what you pay double for! I even thought it was my own fault I didn't understand where to meet the shuttle, but the hotel staff compensated for that. Or maybe they just gave me the upgrade anyway because that's how good their service is.
Then I was of course hungry upon arrival, so the staff helped me so much with finding a restaurant, and even gave me a coupon to use there. It was a restaurant at another hotel right next-door. I'm vegetarian and the staff wrote for me in Korean language that we request to any restaurant staff that they prepare my order without meat, milk, eggs, cheese. (I have an "International Vegetarian Card" and it says "I'm vegetarian" in about 20 or 30 languages, but not including Korean, unfortunately)
I don't know how to speak or understand Korean language, though I do know how to read it, and I know a few other languages.
The front desk at this hotel is absolutely excellent. The rooms are great, well I guess, because I have a suite! It has couches and a coffee-table in addition to small closet, big shower room with steam shower, and jacuzzi jets in the bathtub. I highly recommend staying in this reasonable, great-value hotel as long as you possibly can, especially after travel!

Room Tip: Just try reserving a deluxe room with 2 beds, then keep the reservation after your traveling partner...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Langkawi, Malaysia
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Room was big and it has sauna in the room which I stayed. It is clean and tidy. Toiletries are given. Staffs are friendly, kind, speak English fluently and provide good service. Around the hotel has coffe shop, restaurant , lotte mart and etc. it's really convenience. Oh yeah. This hotel provide free shuttle bus to airport as well.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SitJia
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Nice hotel in a pleasant setting. Room accommodations were very nice and very affordable. Several restaurants close by with decent food. Room was quite large and staff was very pleasant and helpful when asked about where to eat close by.

Room Tip: I booked a quick stay room and was very satisfied. I'm sure most rooms are quite nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Devon
Reviewed 16 December 2012

We stayed for one night on our trip home as it was close to Incheon Airport and we didn't want to go into the city. The hotel shuttle bus picked us up from the airport within 15 minutes of telephone call and took us straight to the hotel. We also got the shuttle bus back to the airport next day. The rooms are fine for an overnight stay, warm (it was very cold outside) comfortable beds and good bathroom. Excellent value for money!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed here during overnight connection at ICN. Hotel is affordable, but the overall feel is a bit dreary. The shuttle from the airport was a joke though... first we waited about 45 minutes for another supposed passenger who ended up being a no show. When we finally drove to the hotel the driver turned out to be a total rookie, or so it seemed. A bit scary, but we arrived at the hotel okay. There are some restaurants nearby. They are okay but nothing special.

I'd probably stay here again because the hotel is cheap, and provides an adequate room for an overnight connection. Free WiFi.

Meredith, New Hampshire
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Based upon Trip Advisor reviews, we stayed at the Queen for a 24 hour layover at Incheon Airport. The shuttle pick-up was within 10 minutes of calling, the room was perfect, with excellent steam shower and jacuzzi (we were given a free upgrade upon arrival), the staff helpful and the hotel located just a 2 minute walk from the train to downtown Seoul (a 45 minute, $4 USD ride). There are also numerous restaurants and shopping within minutes of the hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SWNH
switzerland
Reviewed 25 November 2012

+ : price / quality is excellent, size of the room, bathroom is wonderful, bed, computer available, shuttle free to airport
- : nothing to say, maybe need more light in the room
= I will definitely go there again

Thing to know: I stay 1 night in a deluxe room for 102'000 KRW + 7000 for breakfast per person

There are many restaurants just around the hotel, just have a look. I went to a korean barbecue restaurant just on the other side of the building in a parallel street.

bath is perfect and there is even another shower. Beds are very comfortable. There is a computer in the room which you can use or you can use the free wifi if you have a ipad/iphone. Breakfast is worth as you will have almost everything you want (toast, korean dishes, eggs, etc...). Really, I have nothing to complain about this hotel excepting it would maybe need a roof lights to make the room more bright (but there are many lights everywhere in the room, you just need to switch on each of them)

The hotel is close to the subway station from/to the city and the airport (5 min walk)

The price is the main attractive thing of this hotel and I hope they will keep at this level.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple