“One night stop over”

Hotel Queen Incheon Airport
Ranked #8 of 107 Hotels in Incheon
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Myself and my partner stayed here just over a year ago (late review I know!). We were upgraded to a different room free of charge and were also given a complimentary late check out. We found the transfer service from the airport very efficient. We were only here for 24 hours however would stay at this hotel again for a stop over. Was very clean and had everything you really needed for one nights stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JenniHasty

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Loved our stay at Queen Incheon Airport Hotel. Free airport transfers were great, front desk and shuttle service drivers are very helpful, and the rooms are very clean and well maintained. A surprise considering the reasonable amount we paid for the stay!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great for an overnight stay. Some interesting eating places nearby. Had a great seafood hot pot which was just down the street. Close to the Lotte supermarket . Shuttle bus good. Would be happy to go there again. Breakfast was ok. Got a good nights sleep before a long flight to Atlanta.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Vince T
Reviewed 29 December 2013

On an stop over to Japan, we recently stayed at the Hotel Queen. We really appreciated the steam/shower and bath in the room, especially as it was freezing outside and we had just arrived from the Tropics. All in all, the room was very clean and the staff very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 27 December 2013

What I wanted: A moderate-price hotel with in-room free WiFi, an elevator (back problems), and location near airport as well as public transit city access.

What I got: A pleasant moderate price hotel with in-room WiFi, but not really what I'd call an "airport hotel." It's actually several miles from the hotel, in a suburban district called "UNESCO," requiring an extended shuttle trip. The hotel enjoys good access to central Seoul, however, through the UNESCO transit stop, not the airport stop. The district has enough restaurants to suffice for a few days, including a good and inexpensive Korean barbecue spot a block from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
HotelQueenIncheon, Head English communicator at Hotel Queen Incheon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you for your high mark of our hotel.
However, we noticed the 3-mark in the area of service.
Hopefully you did not experience any discomfort from our staff members, but if did
please let us know via e-mail (airporthotel@gmail.com) and we will make sure
to improve in the area on your next visit.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed for one night at Hotel Queen Incheon, just before my flight back home. Overall, the hotel was cozy and nice as an airport hotel.

One thumbs up to them was that they had readily allowed me to deposit my heavier luggage for 2 days at the hotel while we travelled to Jeju with a lighter luggage, thus ensuring that our transition between Seoul - Jeju - Incheon to be a much smoother and less taxing one.

I was also grateful that they also provided facilities for us to do a web check-in and print out our air tickets. Thus, we need not have to leave extra early to the airport to settle the paperwork.

Breakfast was also provided, it was a simple and straightforward fare, nothing too fanciful, but is was nice and able to fill us up quite decently.

Check in was done relatively fast and the front desk personnels were all friendly and nice. They has also provided us directions to the nearest subway (which was about 5 mins walk away) and to shopping areas as well.

The room was pretty good, and what I do like is that the toilet and the wash basin are all separated from the bathroom, so if there is someone using the bathroom, at least if we need to use the toilet and/or washbasin, we need not have to wait. Wifi connection was also free in the rooms, and connection speed was good as well.

Shuttle bus services to the airport run every top of the hour at the hotel, so do bear in mind that if you miss the bus, you will probably need to wait for the next hour before the bus sends you to the airport.

In summary, it is a good and value for money airport hote that I will definintely recommend if you looking for a short layover before proceeding to your next stop!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JoeyKok79
HotelQueenIncheon, Head English communicator at Hotel Queen Incheon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words towards our hotel.
We are glad to hear that we were able to help make your trips more convenient.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I spent only one short night at Queen, between two flights. Overall, the hotel was very nice and perfect as an airport hotel.

Upon arriving at Incheon I had to call the hotel to get the shuttle. As I did not have a working phone in Korea I went to an information desk at the airport and they called the hotel for me. (Note: the hotel booking desk at Incheon was no help, they said Queen is not their partner and would not provide any information.) The person I spoke with at the hotel directed me to Level 3, near door 7, to wait for the shuttle. The shuttle arrived promptly, within 15 minutes. The ride was short, perhaps 10 minutes. Had a small chat with the driver, who was very pleasant.

Checkin was quick and the front desk attendant was nice. He offered me breakfast for the next morning for 7000 won, but I declined since I knew I would be eating in the airline lounge. My room was a standard queen. Decent size, heated floors and a very nice bathroom. They have this fancy toilette seat so I played with it a bit :) The shower sauna was a nice touch as well, it hit the spot on a cold December night. There is a ton of TV channels, some in English. Unfortunately, all information displayed is in Korean, so I could not figure out what is pay-per-view and what is not. In the end, it did not matter anyway. WiFi worked flawlessly, great connection speed.

The bed was good, although the pillows were a bit hard for my taste. But it was quiet and I got a good night sleep.

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to check out any restaurants in the neighborhood because it was too late when I arrived. But it seemed there was plenty to choose from. I also skipped breakfast but noticed a small breakfast area with a cook preparing meals for other guests.

You need to sign up for the ride back to the airport the night before. The shuttle seems to run only about every hour, starting from 6am. But it took 10mins with no traffic around 7am on a weekday to get to the airport.

In summary, a great, friendly, and clean place for a short stay. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank vipnj
HotelQueenIncheon, Head English communicator at Hotel Queen Incheon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Thank you for your kind review!
We are happy that you found our overall facilities satisfactory and our toilet seats interesting! :D
Many thanks for your kind yet comments about our service and how to go about receiving them.
We hope that the next time you are around you have more time to enjoy our hotel and its surroundings for a longer duration of time.

Once again thank you,