“Clean”

Lazy Bird Guest House
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I kind of lucked out when I stayed here because I was placed in a private room. It was a special circumstance so don't expect it to happen to you!

The design is nice, and it's a clean place to stay. Airport is only 10 minutes away by car. The best thing about the place is that it's very clean. The owner is pretty nice. All in all a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Lazy Bird Guest House

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Its very close to the airport
The owners are really friendly and helpful
I felt so terrible for calling so early in the morning for pick up, but they were so nice
I wont be checking out until 2 , waiting for a flight , and this is no problem
The houses itself looks really new
I love the theme. Mostly in Korea, everything looks cramped and cluttered, but not here
Its really spacious . They could have put another bunk into the dorm room I was in but didnt
Its homely and beautifully coordinated
I would have loved to try on the tradional clothes but had no time
Excellent value for money, I would value my stay at double what I paid
Pick up service from airport only 5,000 won
Taxi ride 11,000 won
Really quiet, good for sleeping
Good breakfast - butter is expensive in Korea, but I got to eat loads of butter on my bread
Real coffee from a machine, or instant if you really want
Snacks to buy, not expensive
Real shampoo etc , not that cheap pink stuff they have at other guesthouses
Soft towels
And everything smells nice
Comfortable bed , new soft fluffy duvet
One thing I didnt like - its the middle of winter and I felt a little cold at night . There is a heater in the room but no under-floor heating. The heater made some light as well as heat, and it was night time so I didnt want the light
There were a few other ladies staying at the time
but no loud people
Lots of books to read
and magazines and brochures about Korea
Everything clean
Easy check in process
Overall, Im very satisfied
Gorgeous place, good for much needed rest

Room Tip: i peeked in all the rooms , they are nice
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank cheryltwinkle
Reviewed 22 July 2013

At just $20 for a clean dorm room, with spotless bathroom and kitchen facilities, this is a perfect place to spend a transit overnight. You can be picked up from private car stand 4C with 15 mins notice.

Room Tip: Dorm is a dorm, so makes no real difference. All rooms are quiet (subject to room mates) and good fo...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 14 July 2013

After travelling five months in Asia (Korean and Thailand) I want to get some good rest (nearby the Incheon Airport) before my flight back. I was planning to stay here two nights but due to the delay I only could made it to one night. First of all they didn't make a problem about that.

Than about the Guesthouse, I see a lot of positive recommendations, which is to be honest more than truth.

A slept in a lot of Guest Houses this trip, but this one is the best, well it's more expensive than most of the other Guest Houses but before (and after) a long flight, it is more than worth.

When you enter ''Lazy Bird Guest House'' the music make you immediately in a good (relaxing) mood, also the Guest House is clean and have a good (big) common living room.

I booked the private room, which is a good choice. The dormitory rooms are also big enough, by the way.

I'm not sure about the location, soon I will go out for a good Korean Restaurant and a Shopping Mall, but the owners told me that it's only 5-10 minutes by foot.

Last but not least I was here two weeks ago and it was possible to keep a ''present-box'' here because I didn't want to take it to another country. They take care of it, really good.

Enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Marnix88
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I booked here because I was flying out of the airport early the next morning and wanted to stay somewhere close, clean and cheap. This place exceeded all expectations. The owner was very helpful, and picked me up from the subway and dropped me off at the airport for 5000 won. The place was sooo clean, and I got a free upgrade from a dorm to a single/private room. Thanks for that! There was a huge common room with a great tv and many other amenities. I wish I had more time to enjoy them. The whole place had a great and wonderful atmosphere. I'll definitely be booking here again for my next early flight.

Thanks!!

Room Tip: All rooms were good from what I saw :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Paulyo83
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Leo and Hope will treat you with great fairness and care. They have a nice clean guesthouse.
I slept very soundly as the location is in a sleepy village area. It is a very peaceful atmosphere.
I hope I can return to see Leo and Hope and their two dogs. I felt like a member of their
extended family. The breakfast was nice, orange juice and toast with butter and strawberry
jam. If you want a nice, peaceful rest, you will love the Lazy Bird Guesthouse! The village
nearby(Angol, a ten minute walk) has nice restaurants, bars, cafes...etc. for fun and relaxation.

Room Tip: There are two single rooms on the first floor. You may need to share a bath, but it was always avai...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2013

My friend and I booked a room at Lazy Bird Guesthouse because we had an early morning flight to Manila the next day. We got there earlier than check-in time so our room wasn't available yet, but we were warmly welcomed by Lio, one of the owners. The owners took their time to mingle with their guests and made sure they were comfortable and had everything they need.

Lazy Bird Guesthouse is very neat, cozy, quiet and homey (plus they have high speed internet - it'll make you want to stay in!). Pretty affordable rates, too. They sell snacks for 1,000 won each in the house, but offer a light breakfast for free. The guesthouse has a living room where you can watch TV, read books or just lounge around. You can also have your picture taken wearing the traditional hanbok (the owners collect polaroids of their guests wearing these costumes and hang these up in the living room).

If you wish to explore Incheon, there are bus stops outside the residential area (warning though: not all stops have English translations). There are some establishments (restaurants, supermarkets) nearby, as well. The nearest subway station, Unseo, takes 15 minutes by foot.

Would recommend this place to family and friends! If I had the chance, I would definitely come back here. :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends