All reviewskitchen sinkfree shuttleincheon airportlong layovertowelstvgate
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Was expecting a hotel with amenities, but is a room with 3 hard beds. Ok for a few hours but pricey for what you get. Next tome we will book a hotel room. There is a little convenience store in the building and another hotel. The staff at the other hotel were helpful. But no restaurant and after a long flight with a child was disappointing.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I've stayed at the Incheon Guesthouse several times when needing a comfortable, clean, basic place that's very close to the airport. The pickup is fast and efficient (the van will pick you up at the departures level, not arrivals) and there's also the free airport bus with a stop across the street from the Guesthouse. It's clean and pleasant although the rooms and hallways are poorly lit. It's a nice day trip, if you have time, to go to the Transportation Center at the airport and hop onto the Arex train into Seoul.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I stayed in this Incheon Airport Guest house in family type room. The room was very old and un cleaned. Actually in the website it is mentioned the free pickup service from Incheon airport to guest house and reciprocating. When I landed down in the Incheon airport and called the guy, he said we cant provide pickup service in July and August all the time, it could be limited time. Then I took a taxi to reach the guest house. And another headache was next day when i asked the drop to Airport, he asked how many luggage do you have, I said 7 , then replied, no its not possible since i am having small car.I The service was very poor. So, when you booking this guest think twice. The guy who is in charge was arrogant. I never seen such a Korean since many years.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank seeworld2015
Reviewed 22 January 2015

We used this hotel for one night due to transfer our flight. The staff was very friendly, come for us to the airport, we panicked a bit of date accommodation, due to the time shift, but everything we are well resolved. It is a clean hotel near from letiště. On the ground floor are several local restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Miroslav K
Reviewed 23 September 2014

Last night was my first stay at this guesthouse. I will stay here again when I fly out of Seoul in the future.

The hotel shuttle can be called by staff at the information counters on arrivals level / 1st floor. The driver arrived within 20 minutes. Please note that this particular van says only "Incheon Guesthouse" on the side, omitting the word 'airport'.

Booked this via Agoda.com, who charged my card in-full about a week before my stay. I did not have to provide my credit card again at check-in, only the printed Agoda voucher.

As this is a guesthouse and not a hotel, the check-in hours are somewhat limited. Please make sure your arrival time is well within these hours to avoid an issue. Checkout is before 11am, but their airport shuttle appears to only run four times in the morning, the latest being 850am. They gave thorough instructions and pictures of where to catch the shuttle. However, I wad the only passenger so the driver knocked on my door about 830am and we left 15 minutes early. The earliest shuttle was about 550am, if memory serves.

The driver told me they have twenty (20) rooms in total. The World Gate center is very big, but it was very quiet inside . The ground floor has many restaurants -- the Korean BBQ place was able to accommodate me as a solo traveller, though this limits tour choices from the menu as many items are for two persons or more only -- still good overall.

As for the property, the much-maligned mattress was actually just fine for me. Certainly that would not impact sleep quality for me. Also, the A/C works but isn't that powerful, so could be on the hot side in peak of summer months.

My only two negatives are these:
1. The shower / toilet room are definitely less impressive than the bedroom. Water covers the floor around the sink and toilet after a shower. I had read this elsewhere, but forgot about it until it happened. There looks to be a bit of mold in the area where the washer/dryer would be (items have been removed). Not concerning to me, but could bother those more sensitive to such things.

2. You access the room with a key, but it makes a beeping sound when locked or unlocked. As many guests come back late or go to the airport very early, the sounds is fairly discernible in the night. A minor issue again, but could disturb lighter sleepers.

Overall, minor issues and for the price paid, certainly happy overall sith my stay. Good luck with yours!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo