Free cancellation until 03/08
Nest Hotel(Incheon)
US$182
US$173
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$97
US$71
Priceline
US$287
US$227
Agoda.com
All reviewswashing machinean indian restaurantshower creamrestaurants downstairsbig fridgerestful sleepincheon airportthrough immigrationneeded a place to staykorean bbqinformation desk at the airporte martroom numbercomfortable roomfree shuttleclose to the airporthotel shuttle
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I understand that for many people, this would be a **, ***, or **** hotel. I am assigning it according to my requirements.

I wanted a place with a variety of restaurants very nearby, easy access to the Incheon airport, with shuttle provided, a comfortable room. I had no interest in a swimming pool, sightseeing, or any of that. I had some work to do online and time to rest before a flight to Europe.

For me, Airportel deserves 5 stars. The room was very comfortable and large. The shower was good (though I'd have like a bath) the heated toilet with a built-in bidet a little frightening. I tried two of the restaurants downstairs. The Indian was nice enough and I very much liked the Korean BBQ restaurant (since I am not Korean and have eaten Korean BBQ primarily outside of Korea, I have no idea if the restaurant was as good as I found it.)

The shuttle was indeed quick--I was picked up ten minutes after I called; I was returned to the airport two days later, ten minutes after I checked out.

Not having staff in evidence didn't bother me. But, yes, there is an ALPHAVILLE quality to it,

Still, I intend to stay there next time I fly into/out of Incheon.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Staying here is a pleasant experience it is reasonably priced and the rooms are big for its price. We found it better to stay here at Incheon in general than transfer to hotels at Seoul which we find expensive. Although hotels at Seoul are nearer where the tourist spots are, the short distance is outweight by the efficient subway system of Sokor, were everthing is reachable within a shorter amount of time. We will be coming back again at South Korea and again be staying at this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as I had a one night stopover. Airport pick up and drop off was excellent. Was planning to do laundry but washer did not work in suite. Asked them if they could show me how (as I could figure it out) and they said it did not work but offered to do my laundry for me which meant I didn't have to waste time doing it.

The reason, I did not give the airportel more stars is that when I arrived the room was 27 degrees Celsius, but they would not turn on air conditioning. They said it was still spring and too early for AC. I had to leave the window open and use a fan in hopes of cooling off the room before bed. It was not hot outside but with the drapes opened before I arrived, the sun heated the room. I went out and explore E-mart and the neighbourhood while the room cooled off and they did my laundry. Room was hot again in the morning as I closed window over night and turned off fan as it was noisy.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Butterfly_on_the_go
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This place is good for a night if the next day you need to catch a plane. However, If you are a neurotic cleaning you will find a little bit of dust. Have a refrigerator, microwave. Good towels. I appreciate the pick up services (was the best part for me, and the reasons for me to book this place).

Room Tip: Good to spend a night when you need to catch a plane in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Seoul has 2 Airports: Incheon and Gimpo both are located outside Seoul. Connection to city is vide Airport Limousine bus which is cheap and convenient. Incheon Airport is pretty big and one can purchase local sim or wifi device at 15 USD for 3-4 days LTE Usage. Food courts are plenty and shopping at duty free shops is similar to any major International Airport.
Airport has also a Vat refund counter for which you get slip before security gates redeemable at 1 floor above the Imigration near Asiana lounge. Cash refund is also available.

Incheon Airport has comfortable lounge but without much food choices. You can have normal snacks and hard drinks including wine though. I visited the Asiana business lounge which accepted priority pass card.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business