“An OK transit hotel”

Ranked #14 of 104 Hotels in Incheon
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“An OK transit hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed here one night upon my arrival in Korea, on my way to Daejeon. I arrived very late due to a late arrival from Tokyo (1am) and was greeted nicely by the hotel staff at reception. They were expecting me and I was checked in quickly. I will say that the lobby was freezing cold. The poor receptionist had a small radiant heater going just to keep himself warm. I could see my breath! I got to my room and let me tell you that bed was the best thing I had seen in two days (I got stuck the previous night in Tokyo due to snow and had to sleep on the airport floor (how can I review those accommodations?)). The room was warm and clean. It came with a full kitchenette - which I did not need. Wifi was available. The large Samsung TV was nice - although I only watched for a few minutes. The bed was comfortable and I was "out" very quickly. I had to get up early the next morning. There is NO breakfast included in this hotel. I checked out quickly and was on my way. It is located on the airport shuttle line. The bus stop is right across the street and it is free. Five minutes to the airport.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Tim S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Arrived late evening to a cold damp reception with unhappy looking staff who's English was poor to say the least. Checkin was a pay up front, not at checkout so you can't walk out. When I finally got to my room having walked along cold damp dark corridors, much resembling some form of correctional institution the room was bearable, though I do not know why it had a kitchen. Couldn't quite see it beeing used for a self catering holiday. The room was noisy through the night, case wheels in the corridor, people talking, aircraft noise and general hotel noises. The bed was the hardest thing other than a floor that I have ever slept on/in. The restaurant claiming all the varity of dishes was a basic Korean type kitchen with non English speaking staff. What I ordered was not what I got but imposible to complain. Cheap though. The hotel / publicbar was better and their food looked more edible with the advantage of the staff speakin english.
Pay the extra and use one of the big name hotels nearby.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Rob C
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel last week because my flight got in late evening and the lady at Incheon airport information desk recommended it to me.
I have to say Hotel Hu was definitely well worth my money. The room was huge and had a kitchenette and even a laundry machine. It was also very clean and well kept. It's close to many restaurants and E Mart which is like a superstore within a few feet of the hotel. The staffs were all friendly and no problem in English communication. I surely will stay again in my next trip to Korea.

1 Thank Joshua H
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I had been there recently.
Insufficient thing was there were not enought western style restaurants and coffee shops.
But best thing was clean room and I could cook some foods by myself what i want to eat.(There is E-Mart as Vons)
Another one was it was very close to airport from hotel. It took only 5 min.Also it was free.
I saved my money on that.
I can not say staffs were excellent but kind enought.
well.. if I have to stay in around airport , then I will use again.

1 Thank eugene929
Dusseldorf, Germany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I stayed two times at the hotel Hu Incueon Airport in Jan. 2014 because it is very close to the airport at a modest price (paid about 70 USD per night). However, I would not go there again ever! The rooms are cold in winter and the shower does not get really hot. The whole hotel has a atmosphere more like a prison than a guesthouse. It was not possible to switch off the big alarm-light above the door. Worst thing was the "free" water bottle from the fridge: I did not pay attention to it when I opened it and got seriously sick from drinking the water, throwing up several times and being ill for two days afterwards.

1 Thank Andre K
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

What an awful place. Used this hotel as a stopover before return flight home.

Yes a large room with all self contained amenities, but awful.

Hyatt hotel is 2 minutes up the road. Pay the extra and stay there.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Eddie C
Wellesbourne Hastings, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Excellent choice for airport stopover. Close to Incheon - 5 mins on free shuttle bus. Close to 24 hour mini marts, restaurants, bar and chicken hofs.
Room had kitchenette, including washing machine.
Great value for money - we paid W160,000 for a family room with 1 x double and 2 x single beds.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family