“Good for layovers”

Ranked #45 of 106 Hotels in Incheon
Hornbrook, California
“Good for layovers”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel is right by the airport, and the shuttles go every half hour. The rooms are fine and it's quiet. The only negative things were room service and shuttle not available after 23:30, and the Saturday brunch though good was really expensive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 96044UB
PremierIncheonAirp, General Manager at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Guest 96044UB.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport hotel. Your comments are extremely valuable to us.
We will continue to do our very best to provide even better service in the future.

Our hotel room service operates 6:30 to 23:30. And we have a free shuttle bus between Incheon Airport and our hotel. Stops at the Arrival 1st floor 13B every 30 minutes. It takes 5 minutes to Hotel. The shuttle bus Airport to Hotel is running from 06:10 AM to 23:10 PM.

However we are willing to consider your valuable feedback of room service, shuttle time and price of brunch to provide our guests more comfortably.

We thank you sincerely once again for choosing Our hotel and we very much hope to welcome you again in the near future.

T.G. KIM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This hotel is literally a transit hotel located minutes away from the airport. They provide free shuttle to/from the airport every thirty minutes. The pick up location from the airport is really far from the custom exit doors. You literally have to walk all the way down to the end of the airport.

As a transit hotel, it does deliver what it promises. A quick good night sleep before you catch another flight. I didn't expect much from a transit hotel so I didn't really have a high expectation other than just wanting to have a good night sleep.

The room rate is reasonable. It would be great if they could at least offer a quick continental breakfast for their guests in their room rates. As most guests are pretty much in a hurry to get back to the airport, a bagel sandwich or cereal would do the trick.

Anyway, room is clean, bathroom and heater are functioning as they suppose to. So I'm ok with all that given that I get a good night sleep in a proper bed rather than on an airport benches...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
PremierIncheonAirp, General Manager at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear. Spotmenow

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and leaving us with your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

Our free shuttle bus departs from 1st floor Gate13 at Incheon Int’l Airport every thirty minutes.

All our associates will continue to deliver warm and caring service while exceeding our guest expectations at all times.

We are extremely happy to hear that you had a ‘good night sleep’ and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The hotel is literally minutes from Incheon airport, with a free shuttle every 30 minutes. There is nothing warm or welcoming about the hotel, it has the feel of a terminal. Bed was uncomfortable, corridors and rooms are dimly lit. You really cannot hear noise from the airplanes that land and take off. However, there was overnight construction work that started after I had gone to bed.

1 Thank GaviotaGull
PremierIncheonAirp, General Manager at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear. GaviotaGull

Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing us with your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We would like to apologize that you have had a bad experience and as per your valuable advice, we will commit all efforts to improve the quality of facilities.

I hope that we do have the opportunity to welcome you back to BEST WESTERN Inchoen in the future.

T.G. KIMGeneral Manager
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had a forced overnight en route to Sapporo on Korean Air and, because I was using frequent flyer miles (for business class, no less), the airline did not provide a hotel. The Best Western was a perfectly acceptable, if sterile, option -- at about half the price of the Hyatt next door. The room décor was a bit "tired" and the mattress very, very firm. The air conditioner didn't work -- though I suspect it was turned off because it was mid-October -- though still warm and stuffy. The shuttle worked as promised and, overall, the experience was acceptable for my short stay. The hotel restaurant was overpriced with minimal options for small meals, but the hotel is adjacent to several small noodle restaurants and a convenience store with take-out foods. Nothing flashy, but it worked.

Dear. jan01234

First of all, thank you very much for your valuable feedback, which is greatly appreciated.
We are of course disappointed to learn that your overall experience was not up to your expectations.
I was very concerned to read the comments in relations to Air conditioner. I would like to apologies that Air conditioner did not working. In this season, We operates the air conditioner time to time.

Your great comments has been shared with our team members, and all our BEST WESTERN Incheon Hotel associates will strive to exceed our guests' expectations at all times.

we sincerely look forward to your next visit.

T.G. KIMGeneral Manager
Chicago
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Decent lay-over hotel with free shuttle service from Seoul Int'l Airport. Not much more than lay-over hotel but the Jet Lagged Lizard Bar/Restaurant around the corner (in shopping center next door) is a freindly place for a Western snack and cold beer.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
PremierIncheonAirp, General Manager at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear. tjtravelerChicago

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

All the guest rooms were renovated in 2012 and your feedback has been shared with all our dedicated associates.
As you have mentioned, there are friendly place around our hotel.

I thank you once again for the time you have taken to share your thoughts and experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you whenever your travels bring you back to Incheon.

Best regards

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed here for one night in transit, at the airline's expense so can't comment on value for money. Room was large and comfortable, looked like newish carpet and furniture, very quiet given it faced towards the runways, just a bit of corridor noise but nothing untoward. Beds are rock hard but that seems to be the norm in Asia. Only problem was the aircon would heat but not cool but I could open the window which was ok (and still not noisy!) Buffet breakfast was fine, not spectacular but good choice and plenty of it. Overall the hotel was pretty much what I expected from this sort of hotel.

Dear. Dianne S

I was so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and that our hotel room and Buffet breakfast.

We hope to welcome you again to our property in the nearest future!

Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I made a night stay fron 03 - 04 October 2013 @ Room 368.
During check-in, s short chat with the staff and was told that direct booking to the hotel is impossible as their hotel is highly booked, minimum 2 months advance notice is needed unless book thru agency or 3d party booking website. I notice many airlines had used the hotel... this might result in fully booked almost every night.
Location is good, only 5 mins using Hotel Free Shuttle Service from Incheon Airport.
But the rooms Air-con is totally not working, regardless I trying my best to set with the wall mounted controller, there is not wind coming from the duct. Lucky the weather is cool, hence, open the tiny window help in air circulation.
I have leave my bag with hotel on the 4 Oct 2013 as travelling to customer in another Korea city. However, when collect my bag at nigh from the hotel, I was suprise to see that the almost all Thai Airline Stewardess just walk in and out the luggage stroage room to self service their luggage or items they had ordered. When my turn to collect my bag, I was proivded total 3 bags which I had only stored 2 bags. Lucky for me my bags is alright, hence, it make me wonder the type of security I will have if I store my bag at the hotel.
Other is quite standard, room is clean, good space and bathroom is prefect. Just the internet can be further improve on the speed (I'm using the Lan connection) as I believe Korea had the faster speed but this hotel is not....
Only recommend if you need a night of stop over if you need to catch the next morning earlier flight.

Room Tip: Only for a night Stop-over. Do not use the holiday in summer as air-con is not working.