Best Western Premier Incheon Airport
Trip.com
US$108
US$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree shuttlevisit seoulearly flightkorean foodbreakfast buffetstayed here for one nightdecent hotelshort stayexitarrivalsscheduleconvenienceairplaneconnectiontransfer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

needed a quick hotel near airport and this worked well. stayed here 2 nights. staff was friendly and accommodating. and hotel was ok. but carpet was really quite stained and dirty. also the bathroom was TINY. literally unless your 3" tall your knees touch the wall across from you when on the toilet. bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Grant M
PremierIncheonAirp, General Manager at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear, Grant M

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us.
However, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will check the problem you mentioned (carpet was quite stained and dirty also the bathroom was tiny.) And we will fix right away.

We promise to do everything possible to ensure that you experience better service and facilities on the occasion of your next visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

On my way to Daegu, South Korea, I had to spend an overnight in Seoul. Since my flight was the next morning, it was best to stay near the airport. The Best Western seemed to be a reasonably priced hotel being so close to the airport. First tip, please use Exit 13 when leaving the airport after you leave customs with your luggage. It took me a while to find where the hotel shuttle picks up and I had to ask airport information where it was located. There is a convenient sign marking the pickup point and the pickup times.

The driver loads your luggage and the bus takes you to the hotel within 10 minutes. The hotel is very very close to the airport. Check in was very quick and effiicient. The staff there are very competent.

The Wifi was free and with good speed. The hotel was reasonably sized and the bed was comfortable. I only spent a few hours at the hotel, but it was quiet, especially being so close to the airport. Although this point may be petty, but the minibar was woefully understocked. Only 4 cans of beer, 2 Cokes (no Diet) and 2 cans of orange juice.

The next morning, the check out was very quick and the shuttle took me back to the airpor quickly and efficiently.

The next time I have to stay over at the Incheon airport, this hotel will be a repeat. The price was "reasonable" considering how much you normally pay staying so close to the airport.

1  Thank RoadWarriorPaul
PremierIncheonAirp, General Manager at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear, RoadWarriorPaul

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our hotel service and facilities.

However, you mentioned that the mini-bar was woefully understocked.
We are now under consideration to fill up the mini-bar.

on the occaion of your next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I think this chain is generally associated with being low to middle in North America but elsewhere they are quite nice! Italian Best Western's are amazing and this one in South Korea next to ICN airport; less than 5 minutes on the free airport shuttle provided by the hotel; didn't disappoint either!

Lot's of crew stay there which is a good sign, rooms are extremely functional, clean and menu though pricey was reasonably diverse.

Dear, Das J

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our hotel.
facilities on the occasion of your next visit.

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed one night here on May 23rd since my flight back to Canada was on the 24th. I'd arrived from Kuala Lumpur on a flight that was delayed for over two and a half hours. In a way it was better because I didn't finally arrive at this hotel until later than I should have. I got to the hotel at around 10.00 am and was so tired I just wanted to sleep since I'd picked up something in Malaysia and was feeling awful. However, I was informed that I could not have my room until 2.00 pm unless I paid an additional $60 US ($15/hr). I spent another 4 miserable hours before I got my room and ended up really sick. I was very angry with the hotel's attitude. When I asked If I could get a late check out I was again told I'd have to pay $15/hr.
The hotel itself is OK but located in a very isolated area close to the airport and there's nothing to do. They have a decent shuttle bus service to and from the airport. The restaurant prices are very high but that's quite normal for Korea. The room was not bad although not the best.
The only good point for me was that the manager of the restaurant was very kind and very helpful.
If I ever had to do it again I'd look for somewhere else to stay.

Room Tip: They have 'no smoking' rooms available. I had one on the 8th floor.

Dear, 66scottie.

First of all, we are extremely sorry for the waiting after that long trip.
on the occasion of your next visit.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel is OK at least. Not as good as other Best western premiers I've been to but it is good still. Very close to the airport, airport shuttle service is provided free. Breakfast is very good and rooms are clean but a bit small. Would stay again the next time I have a long layover at Incheon Airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
PremierIncheonAirp, General Manager at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear, Sebastian A

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with distance between airport and hotel,
hotel shuttle bus, breakfast and rooms.

Next time, when you visit again, we promise to do everything possible to ensure that you
experience better service and facilities.

We thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you whenever your travels brings
you back to Incheon.