Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Very good sized room and comfortable bed, but quite run down, alot of cracked tiles, wall boards starting to come off the wall, laminate floor is very worn. Hallway carpets have been much better days. Still good value for money as it comes with a 2 seater couch, big TV and comfortable. Very handy to Airport and Incheon Train Station. We stayed 2 nights as we flew on on a Friday Night and had a early flight out Sunday Morning and only had 1 full day to spend in Seoul. Excellent food options in the area but It did take me about 5 ATM's before I found one that would accept my card.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I had a lay-over at incheon and booked this hotel a day in advance.
The room was a bit run-down with cracks in the floor, but otherwise there was a big tv, etc.
When I wanted to turn in I noticed that the sheets had stains on them and in fact some of which looked like (fresh) blood and not something that had not failed to come out during washing.
Yuck!
I'd suggest to take a different hotel even if it costs a bit more.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tobias M
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Due to the unforeseen changes in my flight and my connection, I suddenly had some time to spare and relax. Since I wanted to catch some sleep and it was after midnight, I went to the Info desk on the arrivals floor and asked them to help me find some Incheon Airport hotels for one night. I got a list of a few numbers and after phoning in and finding out all the hotels had no vacancy except this one, I decided to take it for $100.00 for that night (on the spot/phone it price). The hotel shuttle picked me up about 10 minutes later and in another 10-15 minutes I was at the hotel. Quick check in. Their deluxe double room looked and felt much better than some of the other Incheon Airport Hotels I had stayed in that are in the same price range. The bed was comfortable, there was a flat screen tv, a coffee table and your usual vanity, and so on. The bathroom was bigger than the usual with a separate shower on the floor. The bathroom and the room was clean and comfortable, and very doable for a night while in transit. This hotel is also surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops, 7/11, etc. in case you need to get some drinks/food I wouldn't mind staying here again if I have a connection to catch or an early flight.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank katfuz
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We had a good stay at Hotel Sky. We booked at the last minute online when our flight back to the US was canceled and we had to stay an extra day. We didn't want to travel all the way back into Seoul so we stayed here based on the reviews. The price was very reasonable (around $60 for the night), and they have a free airport shuttle. When coming from the airport to the hotel, you need to call for the shuttle. You can ask at any airport information desk and they will call the hotel for you to request the shuttle. It is very easy to do so and the wait for the shuttle was very short. The hotel is 10-15 minutes away from the airport. The front desk speaks pretty good English and were polite and helpful.

We were surprised at how nice the rooms were. They were spacious, with a couch and coffee table. The decorations are a bit cliche but we didn't mind. The hallways smelled a bit musty and the hotel seems a bit older--the bathroom looked a bit older as well. Still, everything was clean. Our air conditioner took a long time to start up and wasn't really very powerful, though we were there during record highs during the summer, so generally I don't think it would present a problem.

They do have free wi-fi in the rooms and lobby, as well as an internet cafe in the bottom floor of the hotel. The wi-fi worked great when we first arrived to the hotel, but then it stopped working on our floor and never started up again. It did still work in the hotel lobby.

The area near the hotel is nice and there are a lot of restaurant options, ranging from fast food to traditional Korean, as well as some corner stores to buy drinks, etc. Our room had a refrigerator so that was nice to keep the drinks cold.

In short, we'd definitely recommend this hotel for those who want to be close to the airport. If you want to see Seoul, they do run the shuttle to the subway station, but it is over an hour and a half by train to any of the Seoul attractions, so this isn't the place to stay for that purpose.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Speedy pick up after getting the airport info desk to call the hotel. 10 minute drive to the hotel. Decor rather whacky, but everything worked and clean. Good sized room. Neighbourhood good for a hour or two wandering. Great price.

• Trip type: Travelled solo