“Ok for a night”

Incheon Airport Hotel June
Ranked #37 of 108 Hotels in Incheon
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at hotel June 3 times this year. Each time was a single night on a long incheon layover. I really appreciate their pick up service. They come to whichever information booth you call from. Other hotels I have stayed at in the area make you find your own way to the pickup spot. The morning shuttle is prompt and they call to remind you 10 min before.

The breakfast area is nice and the food was acceptable. Of the 3 times I stayed, they missed the wake up call twice. One room would not lock when I went out. The shower was missing a curtain twice. I mention because this leaves water on the stone floor which gets very slick. The one room with a glass shower door also leaked under into the floor. The bed is adequate especially after an 11 hour flight.

Many of my trips are booked late and many inexpensive hotels are booked up. My last 3 trips I have found a room at the June. For a night I would recommend it but I'm not sure off I would stay for much longer.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank adam a

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had a 12 hour lay over in Korea. The Asiana desk at the airport made arrangements for us to stay at this hotel. The shuttle driver came to the airport and picked us up. He was a very friendly and helpful guy. I had my cell phone charging at a stand in the front of the airport. When the driver showed up, we threw our stuff in the back and jumped in. After driving off, I remembered my cell phone was still on the charger at the airport. The driver laughed, turned the van around and drove quickly back to where he had picked us up. My phone was where I had left it. I was happy to retrieve my phone and impressed that the driver was willing to take me back for it with a smile on his face.

The hotel is clean and comfortable. There was no view from our room but we were mostly interested in sleep anyway. We asked for a non-smoking room and that's what we got. Other reviewers have commented on the bathroom and how wet it gets. We had the same experiance.

After getting a few hours sleep, we walked outside looking for a place to eat. There are lots of places right by the hotel though most of them were not open yet. Apparently, most of them are late afternoon/evening places. However, we did find one restaurant and had a great meal.

Since we only stayed there for the day, I can't comment very fully on the area. This is not a luxury hotel and you will have to take the subway in to downtown Seoul. But, for $49 we got a comfortable room and the staff was very helpful. It is about a 10 minute shuttle ride from the Inchon Airport. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pogi1994
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm at Incheon airport, hopefully on my way home on a Sunday night, but fog hits and the airport is shut down for the next 12-hours. Our plane hasn't even arrived, and the lounge attendants want to go home, so the airline puts us in a transit hotel. I've done this a few times before, with mixed experiences.

The name "Hotel June" wasn't that appealing, but it wasn't near as bad as I thought. Staffs were quick to check us in, and could speak enough English to make sense of everything.

Room was nice and clean, pillows were a little odd feeling (not sure what they were stuffed with) and wifi was ultra fast, as you should expect in S. Korea. None of this really mattered because after a few phone calls I passed out very quickly. the tub was pretty weird, however, because it had no curtain and I guess they were fine with water going everywhere.

Breakfast was pretty nice, and while I was expecting cup ramen and a banana, they pulled out all the stops and we had a pretty nice breakfast spread.

No complaints about this place. It's not a huge property, but they do most things right and it is close to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank manh_attan04
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Had a 2 day stop-over paid by Asiana Airlines. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all supplied for free, food is average, but hey I'm not complaining because it's FREE :-)

Bathroom took us a while to get our head around, so many buttons for the toilet and shower. No shower curtain and the door to the bathroom is a glass window. So my two year old can wave to me while I'm on the toilet

Very clean, service from airport right until you reach your hotel room was excellent.

Overall I would stay here again and loved every minute of it :)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Had a meeting next day at Incheon Airport so had to stay somewhere close. The location is about the only merit of the hotel. The room was dimly lit, the sheets and duvet smelled of garlic and sweat. It did not feel clean. My coworker said in his room the toilet was not flushed before he got in. I do not recommend this hotel unless it is for budget travelers or business stopovers.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed here our last night in Korea. Wanted to be closer to the airport since our flight left a bit early. Had real reservations about staying here since there are so many bad reviews! I have no idea where the people who write bad reviews stayed, but it could not have been this hotel! I also read a bunch of reviews saying stay at the Queen next door... wondering what that is about! Anyway, the hotel itself is small, which is fitting for the area it is in. But it is clean and well maintained. The lobby, hallways and rooms are all nicely appointed and in great repair. My wife thought the hotel itself was a bit "dark" because they used a lot of wood and subtle lighting; I thought it added a bit of warmth! Anyway, we took the KAL bus back to the airport, then we went to the hotel desk and inquired about the free shuttle. The desk called the hotel and within 15 minutes the driver was there. He helped with the luggage and whisked us back to the property. It took about 5 minutes to get registered and to our room (I sat in the lobby the later that day and this seemed to be the norm). The driver and reception were all very polite; almost seemed like maybe they are family owned; very cozy. Had to get some extra towels later in the day; went to the front desk and the driver came with me to housekeeping and gave me 4 times what I asked for! The room is very nice, a bit on the small size, but then we had 2 queen beds, a couch, desk, flat panel TV, and closets all squeezed in. Speaking of TV, there must be 100 stations; most in English! They also have a DVD player and desktop computer in the room. Did not use either since I am not a big TV guy (watched the news) and the wireless worked just fine on my laptop (it was also free) The AC works on the TV remote, the thermostat on the wall is for the radiant floor heat (keep that in mind!) The bathroom had this huge 3 person Jacuzzi jet tub; made me think of Japanese Love motels! (stayed out of that! LOL) and it has this glass enclosed shower which is also a steam shower! My wife turned on both shower and steam; then complained that the room was so steamy! had a good laugh on that one. There are 2 temp controls ~ the top is the steam control. The bathroom is fully tiled, very clean, and the toilet has the heater and water functions. Many people complain about water on the floor, yes the shower floods the bathroom. SO... Ok, and another complaint I have read is about the weird bottle on the hose from the AC, yes, there is a 2 liter bottle that is on the bathroom floor collecting the condensation from the rooms AC unit. I suspect this was an engineering flaw (it should have been tied into the drain under slab) or maybe, they added the unit after the hotel was built and this was their solution. I just really did not have a problem with it. The bottle was clean, out of the way, and served the purpose of water not running along the floor. SO, if you have a plastic bottle phobia you should stay elsewhere. Also, my wife flew out a few hours prior to me; I rode with here to the airport in the van. I seen her off, and the driver told me to call him when I needed to get picked back up! I did not think that was fair to the hotel; they had been great, so rather than that I took a cab back; cost me $9 US. Then they took me back when I was ready for my flight! Lastly, the location. YOu are across the street from a convenience store (although something wasn't right with the clerk and money, watch yourself here) and within a 2 minute walk is 20 resturants, a grocery store, hardware store, 5 massage parlors(and/or saloons) several small bars. And 5 minute walk away is a huge Lotte Mart. The location can't be beat for last minute shopping or food. We ate at a local restaurant and had the best pork kalbi of the trip, at half the cost of a meal in Seoul! What I would not recommend is this hotel if you want to see Seoul, obviously it is too far away, but a great location if your exploring the country or only have one night! Hope this helps!!!

Room Tip: Go around the corner to Emart for great local deals!