Room was very cosy which my children enjoy the bunk bed. They also provide ample choice of food for breakfast. The host, Sylvia was very helpful in suggesting places to visit and choices of food for dinner around the area.
Will definitely visit again if got the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tae Gong Gak Inn sits atop a hill that looks down on the famous Cheonjiyeon Waterfall in Seogwipo City on the south coast of Jeju Island. By taking #600 airport limousine from jeju airport you can easily arrive at TGG. TGG provides with top-of-the-line amenities including 29-inch flat-screen plasma TV, refrigerator, air conditioning, and WIFI. Our new rooms feature sweeping views of Jeju's natural wonders, including Seogwipo Harbor and Mt. Halla. In addition, from our rooftop you can enjoy panoramic views of the South Sea (Seop Island, Moon Island, and Sae Island). It is easy and convenient to reach any part of Jeju Island from Tae Gong Gak Inn by public transportation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tae Gong Gak Inn & Guesthouse Hotel Seogwipo
- Tae Gong Gak Inn And Guesthouse
- Tae Gong Gak Seogwipo, Jeju Island