My family and I stayed at Tae Gong Gak, for 2 nights (14th to 15th Nov). The rooms are spacious, clean and very reasonably priced. Everything in the room looks new. There is even a rooftop terrace where you can get a panoramic view of the Seogwipo harbour.
The location was perfect! Located at heart of Seogwipo city. There are plenty of good restaurants and sightseeing attractions around. It is only 3 minutes from the hotel to the bus stop for airport limousine bus.
The English speaking owner, Mr Jang is incredibly helpful and attentive to our needs. He even drove us around for slight seeing on our last day in Jeju.
We would most definitely recommend this guesthouse to anyone coming Jeju.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tae Gong Gak Inn sits atop a hill that looks down on the famous Cheonjiyeon Waterfall in Seogwipo City on the south coast of Jeju Island. By taking #600 airport limousine from jeju airport you can easily arrive at TGG. TGG provides with top-of-the-line amenities including 29-inch flat-screen plasma TV, refrigerator, air conditioning, and WIFI. Our new rooms feature sweeping views of Jeju's natural wonders, including Seogwipo Harbor and Mt. Halla. In addition, from our rooftop you can enjoy panoramic views of the South Sea (Seop Island, Moon Island, and Sae Island). It is easy and convenient to reach any part of Jeju Island from Tae Gong Gak Inn by public transportation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tae Gong Gak Inn & Guesthouse Hotel Seogwipo
- Tae Gong Gak Inn And Guesthouse
- Tae Gong Gak Seogwipo, Jeju Island