We stayed here early July 2014. We were charged $70 for a night for the 'French or European style room' on the 5th floor.
For a video review of this room see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQ_cbQvRVc
1. The room was more spacious than some others in the area
2. The bed was massive and comfortable (for us)
3. There was furniture to store your clothes, which is great if you stay longer than a few days
4. Free internet, water, vitamin C drinks, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.
5. Nice view out of the window on our side of the hotel
6. Reception were polite and willing to help all the time (we spoke to them in Koean and did not test their English - sorry).
7. There is a fridge in the room.
8. A good, western style bathroom with hot water and good water pressure.
1. The price is slightly high for what is offered, but that is Jeju Island accomodation especially in Seogwipo.
2. I get the feeling prices change depending upon who approaches the counter and asks - the man gave a discount without us asking (which is great for us) when my wife spoke fluent Korean.
3. There is no breakfast.
4. Some rooms have a dated decor.
We recommend staying here if your budget allows for $60 per night. In our case, we moved from this hotel to Hiking Inn, which is $30 per night. The Little France Hotel seemed like a great hotel in comparison despite its dated decor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little France Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little France Hotel Seogwipo, Jeju Island