“Our First Jeju Trip”

Ranked #2 of 183 Seogwipo B&B and Inns
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Our First Jeju Trip”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Our decision to choose Jejueco turned out to be a great one. The room was comfortable, well arranged, very clean and equipped with good air conditioner. We went on winter, but we hardly feel any cold during the stay. Victor and Alex were very helpful and friendly. They picked us up with the van when we first arrived, and escorted us when we were about to leave Jeju.
The tour itinerary was good, it showed most of the beautiful locations on Jeju. Victor also gave good explanation about the places we visited. Thanks a lot Victor and Alex!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
singapore
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Chance upon the hotel online, read some reviews and checked out the facebook pictures and comments, very positive so decided try. Victor and his team were very professional, friendly and helpful. The place was beautiful. The tours was very well guided and my family and me enjoyed ourselves very much. Will definitely stay there again when i visit Jeju. Thanks victor, alex and jejueco suites.

• Stayed December 2012
Pohang, South Korea
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We were very pleased with the design of our room and the overall aesthetic of Jejueco Suites. We certainly wouldn't have found this level of modern comfort at a comparable rate. We were traveling with two small children and were offered additional ondol-style bedding for the kids. Victor and Alex went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that our stay was comfortable. We will certainly be returning and will be recommending this place to all of our friends.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2012

This place is run by a couple of Russian expats. The house is amazing, a brand new building in the middle of a clementine tree orchard. Very modern, clean comfortable. Our room had a balcony. Breakfast was included, you could have it on the terrace of the small breakfast space. We chose a package where the owner took us around the island to see different sites. Much better than driving and getting lost on our own. Would definitely recommend this hotel as an alternative to the gigantic hotels you find around the island.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 5 December 2012

My first Jeju experience was just amazing. Travelling with 8 other adults was already quite alot to handle and organise, and it was great to arrive in Jeju to have everything made so easy. Victor organised our pick up at the airport and the van was a perfect fit for us. Driver couldn't speak English but we were still able to communicate with laughs. Accomodation was awesome, clean and spacious. I really did fall in love with Jejueco Suite and wished it was my vacation house. Breakfast was simple but delish. My favourite was the thick soft bread and you could sit outside on the balcony overlooking the breathtaking view of the tangerine farm and take in the fresh Jeju air. The tours didn't start too early (likes others would) and didnt finish too late. Victor personally drove us around as he was also our English speaking guide. Words cant describe how beautiful Jeju Island is and I'm so glad we were able to experience it with Jejueco. Victor was so kind and helpful during our 4 days stay and even took us to a sauna and catered to our food restrictions. We were even able to do other things that weren't included in the tours which made it that much more fun. Overall it was a very relaxing trip and we felt like one big happy family. It definitely set the standard on our first trip to Korea. Big thankyou to Victor and the team. You were all so friendly and made this trip that much more special. I would definitely return to Jejueco and recommend you to all my family and friends. All the best :)

Room Tip: We stayed in the three rooms on the bottom floor. One room can fit 3 people (1 x double bed + 1 x so...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 28 November 2012

My Jeju experience was definitely full of surprises. Everything about the island was just breathtaking. And of course, even my accommodation was a big surprise to me as well. I went to Jeju alone (my friend backed out last minute due to work constraints), hence, i had the fear that i might not enjoy the island so much, but it turned out my jeju trip was the best part of my south korean adventure, thanks to the big help of victor of jejueco suites and tours. Upon arrival at the place, my jaw dropped when a very big room welcomed me. From the traditional hanok experience in seoul, i upgraded to a fancy room in jeju. My room had its own kitchen (complete with the stuff for you to cook-ref, utensils, toaster, pans, etc), a neat living area with a big couch and a flat screen tv, and of course, the bedroom was my favorite featuring a king-size super comfy bed (the same bed i get when i check in three to five star hotels during business trips). The room also has its own balcony enabling you to relax on a rocking chair or in a jacuzzi (yep, i had my own jacuzzi!), while staring at the vast garden of tangerines around you. In short, the suite was just perfect. It was only the next morning i was able to explore the place more (unlimited tangerine picking and eating, garden for you to roam complete with hammocks and benches). Such a wonderful sight indeed. The room also comes with breakfast which you can take at the main lobby from 0830H. Breakfast consists of bread, jam, butter, cereals, yogurt, and of course, fresh fruits-everything you need to start your day in exploring the island.

The tour which personally handled by victor was just smooth for tourists. We rode in a minivan (not big buses), meaning, we were only a few exploring the island together. This is of course great because you get to enjoy places practically at your pace. Victor was also nice to join us in every stop, telling us facts, legends of each site. What's cool with victor is that he has obviously planned the route so well. We would first stop on one side of a tourist spot, he would talk about it, and would let us explore on our own after, then, instead of us walking back to the parking area, he would instruct us to wait for him at the other end. By doing so, we get to enjoy the area more without worrying if we have enough time to get back to the drop off point. He has also selected specific places also for you to enjoy the island completely and holistically-nature, history,culture, and everyday living. Unfortunately though ,on the second tour day, i was already alone, which i thought would be another setup. But no, victor was even kinder, taking phots of me and accompanying me more. Lunch was also taken care of, served in korean restaurants (and since we were in small groups, you can even order what you wish for lunch).

Dinner however was no longer provided for, hence, either you buy ahead of time (victor will be glad to shuttle you to the nearest supermarket), or you can eat dinner at the nearby jongmun resort area. Hotel is quite far from the bustle so be sure to ask victor to bring you jongmun. Taxis are available from there for you to get back to your suite. Evenings are the moments where you can explore the private museums nearby.

Since the hotel is in seogwipo, an hour away from the airport, the staff will be happy to drop you at the nearest airport limousine bus stop.

So to summarize, everything went perfect, thanks to jejueco tours and suites for i had a beautiful experience in jeju! Lovely island+fancy and cozy accoms=memorable jeju experience!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Sint Gillis Waas, Belgien
Reviewed 22 November 2012

After a week of business meetings in Yeosu and still having some days of vacation left I decided to travel to Jeju. On the internet I found info on Jejueco and booked the two day tour. I really did not know what I would get because had no references at all but it was one of the best tours I ever made. The guide Victor is very friendly and knowledgeable. The stay is in a kind of apartment with little kitchen, separate bathroom, separate bedroom, terrace. Very quiet.
There is free internet, both with three PC's in the lobby and also wireless.
Perhaps the only little minus is the breakfast which is a bit simple: toasted bread with jam (of which great self made tangerine jam!) or cereals. I missed eggs, but must admit I did not ask for it.
By the way, the coffee is excellent.

As a summary: great, recommendable

Filip

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Filip N
jejueco, 매니저 at Jejueco Suites, responded to this review, 25 November 2012
Thanks for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seogwipo
Lotte Hotel Jeju
Benikea Jungmun Hotel
Benikea Jungmun Hotel
#2 of 86 in Seogwipo
Lotte City Hotel Jeju

Been to Jejueco Suites? Share your experiences!