Ocean View Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I'd been in this hotel when I did a maintenance course on this city. It's lovelly and quiet. Nice food and the services was perfect. I would like to come again in Ulsan and this hotel near by the beach and pubs.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2013

It is the best of worest.I really missed my family when I stayed in Ulsan..
It was one of the bad trip I have had in my entire life.It is recommened hotel cuz it is afordable.Avoid Ulsan in the winter cuz it is very cold city.This hotel is isolated from the city and you have to walk in order to reach or to go for shopping and searching for food.Sometimes you may need to use a taxi to see the night life in Ulsan.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Jazan2013
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Stayed here briefly for one night during a business trip to Ulsan, the room was clean and the there was plenty of room to put my stuff. The bar still allows smoking which is pretty typical for Korea, but is set up to cater to westerners more than locals. The breakfast in the morning was ok, not great and the "Ocean View" is only good depending on what side of the hotel you are staying at, and where you sit in the dining room. Also the bed is not soft, maybe by Korean standards, but it was not soft.

Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was my first stay in Ulsan so hard to compare with other hotels in the area. Judging from exterior only, this hotel seems to be pretty much in line with the other hotels, although location is a little further away (4-500 meters) from the "city center" than most other hotels. Price for my room was 140,000 KRW. (approx USD 120?)

I would not recommend this hotel for a family holiday, but it is ok for a business traveller that needs a place to groom and sleep.

Rooms were ok size. Equipped with tv (a couple of channels with english audio), small fridge and small desk. I was missing an ironing board, but they had a separate laundry room in the basement. Everything was clean and bed was very comfortable.

Biggest let down was the breakfast. A limited selection of approx 3 spreads, 3 cereal mixes and egg&bacon. Only white bread.

I would stay again if travelling for business.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have stayed here for a total of 10 weeks. 5 weeks in 2011 and 5 weeks in 2010. The hotel has a nice location and is very affordable. Walking distance to the beach. Good breakfast, good bar and friendly staff. I can recommend Ocean View!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business