“Great Hotel at a great location”
Review of Lotte Hotel Ulsan

Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Ulsan
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Hotel at a great location”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night only . Neat place at a fantastic location in Ulsan city. A lot of restaurants and bars in the nearby area . Theres also a department store and a mall attached to the hotel. Higher floors have great views especially at night. Excellent service by a very friendly staff. Also had an impressive buffet spread both for dinner and breakfast.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Adadia
울산롯데호텔객실담당, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this review, 4 June 2014

I am very pleased to hear your compliments of our hotel room and restaurant

Lotte Hotel Ulsan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed at Lotte Ulsan Hotel for a business trip. The room was a little dark and mouldy and the total experience was not at the same level as Lotte Hotel in Seoul. The Staff were courteous but did not appear to anticipate the needs of customers. The breakfast spread was also not that impressive. May give it a miss the next time I am in Ulsan.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Andrew Y
울산롯데호텔객실담당, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Sir.

I have well received your comment through site of Trip Advisor

First of all we're very sorry about the inconvenience
We can't tell you how sorry we are.
As you noted one by one, we try to make better conditions in the future
So there are improvements that are possible
We apologize once again for the inconvenience and hope to serve you in the near future.

Hawkinsville, Georgia
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I've stayed at the Lotte on two occasions now, just checked out yesterday. Both times it was my last choice due to location, all the other hotels were booked solid. The Lotte always has rooms because they charge a little more than the market will bear. Two things prevent me from giving the hotel one star, the great staff and the quiet hallways.

The main thing I did not like about the Lotte was the prices they charge. The hotel pretends to be a hotel that can get away with outrageous fees but they don't live up to it. My room was so cramped it was hard for my wife and I to pass each other, and we are both slim. There was no office chair at the tiny desk, the chair provided did not have the proper height. The location is terrible. It is 12.5 kilometers to my job assignment at HHI offshore and it has taken over 1 1/2 hours by taxi. When I booked the hotel complimentary breakfast was included, but the hotel reneged on that deal at check in. My wife ordered a sandwich for lunch and you would have to see what they brought her to believe it, the thing was smaller than a biscuit, the only thing that wasn't small was the bill. When I checked out there was a mini bar fee on my bill that did not belong and which I contested. It was begrudgingly removed. The television channel selection is as sparse as the other amenities. The only English speaking channel is CNN. The whole affair left a bad taste in my mouth.

Room Tip: If you do stay at the Lotte don't eat in the hotel restaurant. I found the Hyundai Department St...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
울산롯데호텔객실담당, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Sir.
First of all we're very sorry about the inconvenience
We can't tell you how sorry we are.
As you noted one by one, we try to make better conditions in the future
So there are improvements that are possible

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Located in the heart of town
Close to bus station
Lotte Cinema and Lotte Mall next to the hotel
Excellent morning breakfast buffet - a little pricey though USD 38 for breakfast
Very comfortable bed, duvet and pillows
Central console for lighting and air conditioning
Strong shower and bathroom very invigorating
Good amenities in Bathroom
Excellent room service and laundry
Easy access by Taxi to Ulsan Airport Less than 10 USD
Join their Privilege Club (this is different from the Holiday Inn Privilege club) when you check in

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
울산롯데호텔객실담당, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear .

We are very happy to serve you as our honored guest and thank you for choosing LOTTE

HOTEL ULSAN as your home away from home

I have well received your comment through site of Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to hear your compliments of room and our hotel

Your comments will be kept in our mind at all times.

Pavia
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I'm Italian and I have been in this hotel for business trip. It's only excellent hotel in this industrial area. Room was big and cleaned, silience. Breakfast was very good: european (sweet and salt), chinese, korean. I suggest it.
In the top there a good resturant (very nice waitress) with beatiful skyline.

Room Tip: High level: minimun 16th floor
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

I am very pleased to hear your compliments of our hotel room and restaurant

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights, room is nice and has all the amenities one would expect for the price. Close to some good places to eat and a Starbucks! The room I had faced the busy street but once the blinds were closed you could not hear the road noise.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
울산롯데호텔객실담당, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this review, 6 March 2014

I have well received your comment through site of Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to hear your compliments of our hotel room and location.

Livingston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Have stayed in this hotel a couple of times now and it is definitely THE one to use when in Ulsan. Staff always attentive and friendly and eager to help.

Meal times are little strange if you want to use the Peninsula restaurant in the lobby level. 6:30 - 9:30 for breakfast every day (so no lie in at the weekend) and 18:30 - 21:30 for dinner. Lunch is also available.

There is A la carte and buffet with a very wide selection of Chinese, Western & Korean fare available.

Rooms are spotless and comfortable. Was not able to adjust the AC this time as it was on the heat cycle for the winter so room was quite warm (23.5 deg.C)

As a business traveller, I like to have the TV on whilst working away, but limited to BBC World, CNN & Al Jazeera with the same drivel over and over was quite tedious.

Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel was great so ease of use for all those devices.

There is a Spa and fitness centre on the 4th floor, but did not have the time to enjoy this time around.

Plenty other eateries local so you won't go hungry.

As previously stated by others, about 20 minutes from the airport.

Room Tip: Many of the floors are non-smoking. Rooms on the rear of the property face are generally quieter a...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Paul M
울산롯데호텔객실담당, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Ulsan, responded to this review, 3 February 2014

HOTEL ULSAN as your home away from home

We are very pleasure to read guest comment what you Wrote about this hotel during staying here

I am very pleased to hear your compliments of our staff and hotel partly

.Thank you again and I hope to welcome you soon with a warm hearted service at Lotte Hotel Ulsan.

Lotte Hotel Ulsan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ulsan
Lotte City Hotel Ulsan
#1 of 19 in Gyeongju
Hotel Hyundai Gyeongju
Hotel Hyundai Gyeongju
#2 of 19 in Gyeongju

Been to Lotte Hotel Ulsan? Share your experiences!