This was our first time at Avani. We booked 2 double rooms and stayed on Saturday night. Did not know what to expect as it was a refurbished hotel formerly known as the Serendib. We liked it very much. The hotel was very clean and had courteous staff. There are two pools very conveniently located and the beach is right outside. Rooms are quite nice. we had some hiccups with the TV. The screen said that everything will be charged, but when we called the front desk they said there will be no charge. One of the staff personally took us to Sunshine Inc .for some fun water sports. There was a cultural performance on Saturday night. Parking is a little away from the hotel, but the area is very safe. Overall, compared to some of the other hotels around, Avani is worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to our Bentota hotel, beach haven. Soak up colonial charm in nearby Galle. Laze by the ocean as AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa combines contemporary style with sun-filled days on the southwest coast. Spice up your appetite with local flavours. Sail gently through the mangroves for a relaxing afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avani Bentota Hotel Bentota
- Avani Bentota Resort And Spa
- Serendib Hotel Bentota