We stayed in Dalmanuta Gardens for 4 nights and had a wonderful time. It was like being in a little family that couldn't do enough for you; including Suresh our attentive waiter and Artulla the excellent chef. The accommodation was 5 star, clean and spacious with a little garden and terrace outside. I didn't do the whole Ayurvedic package but I did have massages and relaxed by the pool. I also had a wonderful trip to Galle (on the wettest day of the year) with visits to a temple, a moonstone mine and a very colonial hotel with our charming manager Chamal.
All in all I felt restored and on a high from the benefits. Strongly recommended to anyone who wants to be off the beaten tourist track and find a balance between total relaxation and interesting visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalmanuta is situated in a large lovely park along the Bentota River. Dalmanuta offers full Ayurvedic Treatment or just a relaxing holiday. The Hotel has two pools, one diving deep and one Jacuzzi pool. The restaurant is open also for guests not living at the hotel. Minimum stay 2 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort And Restaurant
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant Hotel Bentota