After 14 days with Ayurveda massage, yoga, sunbathing and resting I realised that I have spent 14 days in Paradise. Excellent food, the largest lagoon-shrimps I have ever eaten, perfectly fried tuna fish, lobster, sea-bass etc. Friendly and service minded staff, spacious, clean rooms with a private porch and garden. Possibility to take quiet strolls in the lovely garden or longer morning walks in the outside little village. I did both small excursions to the neighbouring village, beach end temple and also longer excursions to Galle, Pinnawela elephant orphanage, Kandy and Nuwara Eliya but returned with joy to Dalmanuta to enjoy the peacefulness. I truly recommend the place and will sure be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalmanuta is situated in a large lovely park along the Bentota River. Dalmanuta offers full Ayurvedic Treatment or just a relaxing holiday. The Hotel has two pools, one diving deep and one Jacuzzi pool. The restaurant is open also for guests not living at the hotel. Minimum stay 2 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant Hotel Bentota
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort And Restaurant