It was our first stay in Sri Lanka and we would love to come back. Then we would choose to stay at Dalmanuta gardens again which made a great impression on us. Friendly and very service minded staff, good food from breakfast to dinner with unlimited access to fresh organic fruits and dringking water, nice and fresh bungalows with their own garden. It was great to sit on one of the piers and eat or drink something and just listen to all the exotic sounds in the evenings or take yoga offered twice a day or get a wonderful massage with oil and herbs from the botanical garden. We will happily return.
Lena and Per, Sweden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalmanuta is situated in a large lovely park along the Bentota River. Dalmanuta offers full Ayurvedic Treatment or just a relaxing holiday. The Hotel has two pools, one diving deep and one Jacuzzi pool. The restaurant is open also for guests not living at the hotel. Minimum stay 2 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant Hotel Bentota
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort And Restaurant