We stayed 8 days at Dalmanuta in April and I have to say that I loved every minute of it! The bungalows are all very luxurious and perfectly clean. The pool area is awesome with 1 pool large enough to do laps in and 1 smaller, more chilled pool with jacuzzi function to sit and relax in. The pool area staff made sure you had clean towels at all time, a cool drink in your hand and fresh fruits when ever needed.
The restaurant serves great food. the staff is very friendly and attentive and the atmosphere by the river is super relaxed and romantic.
A fun twist was that the room service boys made up new advanced towel decorations each day so we were always excited when we got back to the rooms after hitting the pool or beach to see what they had come up with this time!
The gardens with all animals (lizzards, monkeys etc) is really beautiful and the location of the resort is great if you want to escape the crowded town. If you want some more action you can always just take a short boat or tuk tuk trip to the beach, have some dinner and drinks before returning to your own paradise at Dalmanuta.
Thanks for a great stay/Cecilia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalmanuta is situated in a large lovely park along the Bentota River. Dalmanuta offers full Ayurvedic Treatment or just a relaxing holiday. The Hotel has two pools, one diving deep and one Jacuzzi pool. The restaurant is open also for guests not living at the hotel. Minimum stay 2 nights ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort & Restaurant Hotel Bentota
- Dalmanuta Gardens - Ayurvedic Resort And Restaurant