Stayed here for 3 nights on a two week trip and found this to be our favourite hotel. The food was some of the best we had in S.L. We took advantage of the boat and saw lots of birds and water monitors.The staff are all really friendly and will always have time for a chat and point out anything of interest.We loved the fly past every evening of the flying foxes and there return in the morning.We will definately stay here again on our next visit to S.L.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterside is an elegant well maintained Villa with restaurant,which is situated in a unique riverside location,and has magnificent views over the wide Bentota Ganga. Waterside is popular with guests of all nationalities.We have 6 ensuite (with bathtub and shower) A/C rooms with bar fridge,fan and satellite TV.The large open restaurant serves delicious Sri Lankan and Western dishes as well as mouth watering seafood.During your stay you can relax by our pool which is only a few steps from all the rooms, whilst enjoying the surrounding mature tropical garden and river views.We offer complimentary boat transfer to nearby beach, water sports or town.If you require Ayuvedic massage we can recommend several treatment centres.Excursions and tours to all the magnificent sites in this beautiful island can be arranged.If you wish to explore the local area we provide bicycles or we can organise local scenic tuk tuk rides . Fishing trips ,bird watching and river trips are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterside Bentota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Bentota Hotel Bentota
- The Waterside Hotel Bentota