“Udawalawa and Galle Tour”
Review of Bhathiya Tours

Bhathiya Tours
Ranked #1 of 44 Outdoor Activities in Galle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BHATHIYA TOURS Your specialist for Individual Tours, Day Tours, Adventure Travel & Round Tours. Welcome, "Ayubowan" and "Vanakkam" on our site! I have gained a fair knowledge about my country travelling around Sri Lanka. I have around 15 years' experience in the tourism industry. Experience, explore and discover individually and in typical with BHATHIYA-TOURS the most beautiful pearl in the Indian Ocean. Sri Lanka is as diverse and multifaceted as no other island of this size. Learn on a tour with a private driver to know the many attractions. Visit the historic sites, the fantastic mountain region and relax on the beautiful sandy beaches. Not to forget its hospitable and warm-hearted people. This all makes Sri Lanka to your perfect holiday destination. You may select from our range of tours and day trips your personal goals. Come as a client & leave as a friend!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bhatiya was kind enough to take us to the Udawalawa National Park which was a three hour drive each way. His wife had also baked us some delicious cake which we thoroughly enjoyed during the safari. Bhatiya is really kind and punctual, and is very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas and the history behind it.
Thanks again for all your help bhatiya
Best wishes, Joanna.

bhathiyac, Owner at Bhathiya Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for the written a Excellent review for my TripAdvisor link.I am really very much appreciated yours kind and honesty and travel through out the day i feel ruining with my family.I invite you please come again and see more about my beautiful country,the day i will do my service better than this.I will never forget you forever.I am sure we will meet again soon in this beautiful country.Thanking you so much again and again.

All reviews
"home town"
"great driver"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from an excellent all day trip with the host of Bhathiya Tours, the wonderful Barti.
Turtle sanctuary
Madu river safari including a cinnamon farm
Buddhist temple
Moonstone mine
Galle fort
A full day was exceptionally well hosted by Barti who went above and beyond when we let him know prior to meeting that it was our wedding anniversary.
A surprise detour took us to Barti’s home where his family had baked us a cake and held a surprise party for us.
I can not recommend Bhathiya tours highly enough and do recommend that you contact Barti direct for all your needs when in Sri Lanka. We have booked another tour on Wednesday to one of the National
parks and can only hope that the experience is as exceptional as today has been.
Fabulous.
Ps if you need contact details I can let you have a direct number if needed.

I am very happy(proud) to see your great valuable review appreciating my service during your tour in Sri Lanka.This encourage me to do my service to the best(utmost).I hope you would come again to visit my beautiful country(Sri Lanka). Then the day i will give my service up to the satisfaction of you all.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our first tour with Bhathiya so much four years ago we returned for a second last month. We started with a stay in his brand new and very comfortable villa, Richmond Hillside (also on Trip Advisor), where we celebrated Sinhalese New Year with his family. We then visited some favorite spots in Sri Lanka, Ella Gap, Tea Plantations, a short train trip in the mountains, and the Dutch Fort in Galle. We added some new experiences: Whale Watching from Mirissa, Elephants in the orphanage and wild at Uda Walawe, and a River Tour on the Madu. As expected Bhathiya was knowledgeable, friendly, punctual, and helpful. When one of our hotels experienced a water outage during a busy holiday he was able to move us to another hotel, where they provided us with breakfast and a chance to freshen up before we even checked in. Bhathiya is a capable driver, no small feat on roads where a Tuk Tuk, a bus, a car and two motorcycles all try to occupy the same two lanes. Bhathiya can be reached at bhathiyatours@hotmail.com or his website, which has lots of great photos, toursinsrila kabathiya.com. Sri Lanka is a beautiful and varied country and Bhathiya is a great ambassador.

2  Thank Bob P

I am very happy(proud) to see your great valuable review appreciating my service during the second time your tour in Sri Lanka.This encourage me to do my service to the best(utmost).I hope you would come again to visit my beautiful country(Sri Lanka). Then the day i will give my service up to the satisfaction of you all.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing place beautiful views Bhathiya showed for us. Will go back for a sit in experience next time and not just for the treat.
Bhathiya showed us amazing place he been so nice for us and very funny. In my opinion he is the best guide which I ever met. I will reccomend him trips for 100%. If you need more informations he is happy to tell you +94773370970, bhathiyatours@hotmail , toursinsrilankabathiya.com

2  Thank Anna Aleksandra J

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our Sri Lanka round trip with Bhathiya. He‘s an excellent driver and a very kind person, always helpful and honest.
He always new where we will stay the nights, since I already planned the hotels in advance and he always found them easily.

Bhathiya was also a very good guide who knows a lot about history and culture and likes to share his huge knowledge.

I really can recommand him since he‘s also very flexible and always trying to do the best as organising tickets or best places in boats, shows etc.

bhathiyatours@hotmail.com

He also likes children and at the start of our journey his wife cooked a tasty local cake for us!
Thank you so much!!
Hopefully we‘ll come back one day!

2  Thank Caroline K