“Qullety outing with romantic”
Review of Mansion Cafe - CLOSED

Mansion Cafe
Cuisines: International
Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
“Qullety outing with romantic”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

It's place witch made during the Dutch peridot . With traditional painting on walls. Also hand made light shade covers, as well old wood works , and owner live on classic made house on same

Visited March 2014

Wigan, United Kingdom
“tomato soup”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

During our week in Galle we ate almost everywhere. I am 56, no gourmet and have never yet tipped a Chef in my life. This was a first. His Cream of Tomato soup was the best I have ever had and I was very pleased. The dish that followed which I remember as 'Chicken a l'orange' and was the first one on the 'ceramic plate' menu board was as good as anything I have had in Paris or elsewhere.
This chap deserves some recognition

Visited January 2014
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Simple, tasty fare”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Delicious cheesecake with caramelised bananas is yummy! The menu is simple but good value. Extensive mixed drinks selection. For a starting business venture, this place has potential. It is across a narrow street from museum, same owner.

• Visited October 2012