“Ayurveda at Shanti Lanka”

Shanthi Lanka Ayurveda Resort
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Galle
Stuttgart, Germany
“Ayurveda at Shanti Lanka”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I had a very good and happy time at the Shanti Lanka Hotel. Upali took always care, when I had problems like headache or other things, he helped immediately. For me he is the best Ayurveda doctor!!! I enjoyed so much the really proffession treatment with the lovely and friendly girls. The food was also excellent. Compliment to the cook! The beautiful garden with a really big pool,
everyday I relaxed there. I felt like in the paradise, and also like at home with all my people from the Shanti Lanka Hotel. I miss them very much. But I have already the next date, when i will come back and visit them. I stayed 16 nights there, I arrived there very tired and also sick.
Now I am since 2 weeks back in germany, and my boddy and also my mind feel very strong.

Thank you so much!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Patricia B

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galle
Villa Ocean Dew
#7 of 31 in Unawatuna
The Sun House
The Sun House
#10 of 23 in Galle

Been to Shanthi Lanka Ayurveda Resort? Share your experiences!