“Great place to chill out with family and friends”

Coffee and Cream - The Cake and Coffee Shop
Ranked #6 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Galle
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stopped here briefly for a coffee while returning from Galle. The place is located on a small hill and the ambiance is amazing. The staff are very friendly, professional and polite. I had a slice of the double chocolate cheese cake and it was heavenly, one of the best I've tasted. I also had a bite of the blueberry cheese cake which I recommend as well. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the interior is very tastefully done and well thought of. A definite stop over for me next time if I'm visiting Galle or any place near by!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stopped here for a visit after a day trip to unanwatuna, before hitting the highway. The cafe is located on a hill with a magnificent view of the galle city and the sea. The ambience of the place is perfect and it's so so cozy!. I had a small bite of the double chocolate cheese cake and it was delicious. I also had the penne arabiata with parmesan.....it was delicious too.
Do check out the place if you're going down south. It's not too far from the highway exit and is quite an ideal place for a quick pick-me-up before heading home to Colombo (or anywhere else)

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stopped by here a for a quick lunch on my way back to Colombo and found it to be an excellent place service with quite a bit of variety on the menu. The savory rice I had was excellent so was the Hot Chocolate I randomly tried. The cakes I shared with my friends were spot on with a bit of experimenting I found enjoyable. Definitely need to try out the other items on the menu when I next go back.

The ambiance is extremely relaxing and quite breezy while at the same time being classy. I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Small tip the Double Chocolate Cake was out of this world :)

3  Thank Shamalie J
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We stopped over at this new cafe located up the hill for a quick coffee before we hit the highway on our way back to Colombo. The sea breeze and the ambience of this place is perfect . Very relaxing.

We had a double chocolate cake and a blueberry cheesecake to go with our coffee. It was spot on. Very delicious. The best cakes in town for sure.

I strongly recommend to add this to your itinerary as a coffee stopover if you hitting down south for the day or weekend

3  Thank Mathindri P