“Hidden Sri Lanka ”

Soul Riders
Ranked #19 of 48 Outdoor Activities in Galle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore Sri Lanka on the Classic Enfield. Ride through mountains and tea plantations explore the beaches there is no better way to experience this paradise than on a motorbike. Enjoy the ride!
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

What a marvellous experience! As a pillion passenger with no motorbike experience I was somewhat surprised when my partner suggested 12 days on a motor bike adventure, on an Enfield, with 4 friends and a random group of unknowns.

Soul Riders had planned an adventure for the adventurous. Not only did I experience a side of Sri Lanka many tourists do not see I was able to chat to the Sri Lankan mechanics in the back up vehicle and learn about Sri Lankan history. (Helps when the back up driver is doing a tour guide ticket! )
Brilliant Sri Lankan food, great range of accommodation styles and fabulous to stop at the tiny local tea businesses in villages and buy local fare. Interesting side trips including a safari, cooking class and a well earned Balinese massage at one of the fabulous tea plantations. Thanks Ben, Souhaine,Koki and Akila. One heck of a great trip. It was like travelling with friends.

1  Thank Catrina A

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I rented an Enfield bullet for a week to tour the island with my girlfriend. We loved it!! Was so cool cruising round on such a great classic bike. Solid, reliable, and sounds amazing.I would definitely recommend soul riders, they are really helpful with great back up. They also do tours which I think I will do next time.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

rented a 350 bullet in battle green. loved the bike. had 20kg of luggage and pillion no problem. uses hardly fuel - but obviously its very slow and thus well suited to sri lanka's manic roads!

rent from here for sure.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I've used Soul Riders a few times, can't say enough good things. The bikes are perfect for cruising Sri Lanka's surprisingly well maintained roads and Soul Riders take care of all the rest.