Just returned from the Jetwing Beach.WOW! We had such a fabulous time and felt strongly we wanted to write a review.
The welcome was extremely lovely with a variety of cold juices, cold towels and a beautiful white and yellow flower! Never forget the jewel smile almost in every one’s face.
Our room was ready and they give our room as soon as we got in there. The rooms were beautiful with a lovely balcony which gives a direct view of the ocean. Daily room service gives a good look to the room and also they made up the room marvelously each day with a special little animal made out of towels..
The food in the restaurant was delicious!! Added to it very good attentive service. I must recommend the lovely 'hoppers' which they have almost every morning. You must try them! The food, service and the atmosphere at the Black Coral restaurant was outstanding.
The beach was absolutely amazing and a fabulous sun set can be enjoyed while you are sitting in the pool side restaurant.
The beautiful pool area with the shady palm trees made up for everything. In the night the pool was beautifully lit and it was very romantic.
We were once invited for a lovely cocktail which was held at the hotel by the management. It was really fantastic with lovely local spirits and delicious short eats. Members of the, management team came and spoke to every guest who was there.
The staff were very courteous from the time you stepped in to the hotel, during the stay and until you depart from the hotel. The lovely welcoming smile with a traditional way of greeting and willingness to help at any given time makes any body’s trip to Jetwing Beach a memorable one. I must mention Hemali for her outstanding professional service. For her quick response and looking in to detailed attitude to make her guests happy. She is an assert to a lovely hotel.
Finally I would like to recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for an enjoyable stay with a fantastic service and we will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the rhythmic sounds of the sea, Jetwing Beach lies near the golden sands of the resort town of Negombo, basking in the glorious tropical sunshine of this island paradise. Incorporating a unique blend of space and style in its design, this inimitably charming hotel is ideal for a fun family holiday or an intimate couples retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Jetwing Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Beach Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Hotel Negombo
- The Beach Negombo
- Beach Hotel Sri Lanka
- Beach Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Sri Lanka/Negombo