This hotel is tired and dated and in sore need of investment but it is wonderfully situated on the beach with its own swimming pool and surrounded by lofty palm trees. The beach views and amazing sunsets from your balcony are a sight to behold but the spacious rooms are out-dated and quite shabby as are the public parts of the hotel. The staff are pleasant but some were quite tip-oriented and overly eager to sell day excursions when a simple enquiry is made of the front desk.
The beach is beautiful with warm Indian ocean waters, waves and heritage catamarans (oruwa) ready to take you for a magical sail. The sunsets are stunning and the beach is spotless. The hotel restaurants are average quality at above-average prices but with lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the rhythmic sounds of the sea, Jetwing Beach lies near the golden sands of the resort town of Negombo, basking in the glorious tropical sunshine of this island paradise. Incorporating a unique blend of space and style in its design, this inimitably charming hotel is ideal for a fun family holiday or an intimate couples retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jetwing Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Beach Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Hotel Negombo
- The Beach Negombo
- Beach Hotel Sri Lanka
- Beach Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Sri Lanka/Negombo