We arrived in Sri Lanka on 29 Dec and are spending our first few days here at Jetwing Beach! What a wise decision!
Food is excellent, staff are both friendly and professional, the room is large, clean and has everything we need!
Beach and pool are maintained and the poolside assistants work hard every day.
New Years Eve was a beach party and the food choices were excellent and plentiful, the live entertainment was just right with a band and a drum band! A team of chefs cut ice with chain saws and the evening had just the right amount of fun, laughter and celebration of the new year. Fireworks were let off and the beach rocked until the early hours.
Tomorrow we start travelling and will return here for 1 night when that is done!
This is a fantastic hotel for couples, families, young and old! Thank you for a great welcome to Sri Lanka and 2014!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the rhythmic sounds of the sea, Jetwing Beach lies near the golden sands of the resort town of Negombo, basking in the glorious tropical sunshine of this island paradise. Incorporating a unique blend of space and style in its design, this inimitably charming hotel is ideal for a fun family holiday or an intimate couples retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jetwing Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Beach Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Hotel Negombo
- The Beach Negombo
- Beach Hotel Sri Lanka
- Beach Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Sri Lanka/Negombo