Really good value for money. Very clean, excellent location near the airport, nice beach and sea in which you can actually swim. Good restautant on the beach, upstairs restaurant a bit disappointing. Located on a nice street with good souvenir shops and supermarkets (western cigarettes!) and restaurants.
Don't book the Wilpattu national park though, you'll only see birds after a 4 hour drive and $375.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the rhythmic sounds of the sea, Jetwing Beach lies near the golden sands of the resort town of Negombo, basking in the glorious tropical sunshine of this island paradise. Incorporating a unique blend of space and style in its design, this inimitably charming hotel is ideal for a fun family holiday or an intimate couples retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jetwing Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Beach Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Hotel Negombo
- The Beach Negombo
- Beach Hotel Sri Lanka
- Beach Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Sri Lanka/Negombo