We stayed at Jetwing Beach for two nights. Check in was quick and efficient and the staff at reception were fantastic. Having said that a welcome drink and cold towel would have been nice. The Deluxe Rooms are nice, the beds are extremely comfy and it comes with a good sized bath tub. The room had all the amenities you would need.
The jetwing Spa is fabulous, we got Swedish Massages and i can honestly say it was one of the best massages i have had (very reasonably priced also).
The Food was good, better on the days there were a buffet, however the hotel was not full and A la carte wasnt bad.
Loved the sun beds and the shade as the natural vegetation was very well maintained.
Overall a good experience! props to the staff for being so friendly and accommodating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the rhythmic sounds of the sea, Jetwing Beach lies near the golden sands of the resort town of Negombo, basking in the glorious tropical sunshine of this island paradise. Incorporating a unique blend of space and style in its design, this inimitably charming hotel is ideal for a fun family holiday or an intimate couples retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jetwing Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Beach Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Hotel Negombo
- The Beach Negombo
- Beach Hotel Sri Lanka
- Beach Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Beach Sri Lanka/Negombo