Having started a tour from Negombo and staying in Jetwing beach then last couple of nights Due to availability and us changing our itinerary we spent the last night in Jetwing Blue.
The previous night we were in Jetwing beach so had expected much the same as beach and sea, no. Room no where near as nice, and there should be some attention to detail , such as the bathroom and cleaning around the floor areas.
The dining area was more like a cafe. No atmosphere. Bar area awful.we arranged to go to the a la carte restaurant at Jetwing beach and pay at Jetwing sea. General amaner Hyacinth Jardenwarra , sorry if this is badly spelt, was brilliant and arranged this.
Would not stay again and would not recommend, in addition the service was poor compared to Jetwing beach and sea.
It is a shame as Jetwing are superb at delivering great service. We booked our entire holiday direct with Jetwing so this was a let down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Sri Lanka/Negombo