We stayed here to celebrate my husband's birthday and we were not disappointed. Immediately upon check-in, we were upgraded from a Deluxe room to a Family room which was very spacious and overlooking the beach. The hotel staff were friendly and attentive and happily provided us with a birthday cake to enjoy the celebrations.
The main swimming pool is gorgeous and the perfect place to relax and unwind, except for the fact that it is located right next to the reception. There is also another pool toward the Northern edge of the property which is smaller but more private.
The buffet breakfast was a bit of a let down as it was not as extensive as we hoped. The locality of course offers a multitude of restaurants and bars specializing in European and Sri Lankan cuisine.
Along with Jetwing Beach, the Jetwing Blue is a good hotel to stay if you are looking to catch a flight out or travelling from the Bandaranaike International airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Sri Lanka/Negombo