To conclude our stay in Sri Lanka we booked three nights at the Jetwing Blue in one of the third floor suites, and were not disappointed with the quality or size of the room in anyway whatsoever. The room was spacious with a separate partitioned area with a table and chairs, a walk in dressing section and bathroom with his 'n' hers sinks. The balcony was nearly as big as the suite with our own private jacuzzi overlooking the beach and the sun setting on the horizon. The welcome selection of local fruits was fun to try, and to guess what they were topped off by a box of chocolates replenished daily.
A spectacular way to relax, and close to a plethora of beach bars and tourist shops if need arises to spend the final few rupees before heading home to earn more for the next trip away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Sri Lanka/Negombo