Recently stayed at this hotel for six days after touring the golden triangle in India. Lovely room (201) facing the pool, very helpful and courteous service, great pool and excellent location. About ten to fifteen minutes from the airport so after landing your soon lapping up the ambiance. We ate on two nights at the hotel restaurant and found the food and the service excellent. The breakfast was also excellent with plenty of choice. The hotel fronts onto a road that boasts plenty of shops, bars and restaurants but its not too commercialised. The nearby town of Negombo is well worth a visit, especially the fish market. We had only one observation and that is that, in our room certainly, the bathroom could do with a make over. The shower seal on the bottom of the shower cubicle leaked during our stay and we were constantly 'mopping up'. We couldn't also really understand the glass window that allowed you too look into the bathroom when for the six days we left the blind down. Please just 'brick it up'.
Apart from that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to future travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Sri Lanka/Negombo