I'm a local guest, stayed two nights with my wife.
# What's good
- Although its a small hotel, they have created a nice space at their premises. View of the lagoon is something good to be there. They have created a tropical feeling inside it.
- Hotel was very clean, rooms were carefully maintained.
- Staff was very polite and helpful.
- Rooms have a private balcony facing the lagoon, and its very big!
# What's below good
- Only breakfast is a buffet. (if you are in a HB or FB suit) Lunch and dinner is to be chosen a la carte, means same things to have for both lunch and dinner. If you pay for each meal, then you're good, a big selection!
- Nothing special in taste of food. Dont try the spaghetti, it was a nightmare.
Overall, nice place to have a relaxing weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star boutique within 3km proximity from the Bandaranaike International Airport. Property consists of 20 standard rooms, 1 Superior and 1 Deluxe all lagoon facing. Extremely tranquil, quiet and a perfect holiday getaway for those who are looking for absolute luxury and of course pampering. The hotel consists of a main a la carte restaurant, 2 bars, gym, spa, open rooftop Jacuzzi, 40ft infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amagi Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amagi Lagoon Resort & Spa Sri Lanka/Negombo