Just had a four day break here. It was lovely, when our taxi pulled in I was a bit concerned as the hotel is right on a busy road, but as soon as you walk through to the gardens it was so peaceful and green (quiet too). The Receptionh staff were so helpful, and we had a lot of questions as it was our first visit to Sri Lanka. Rooms beautiful, from the painted doors leading into your own private garden area, complete with your own pavilion area for any treatments you would like to take. My husband and I booked a massage, the therapists arrive at your pavilion, ands it is so relaxing.
Loved the rooms, large, vaulted wood ceiling, big beds with crisp cotton sheets.
Breakfast was OK, I believe there are only 12 rooms overall, so you get a more individual service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private hideaway set amidst the tranquillity of nature, Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions is a wellness resort in Negombo that provides holistic healing for mind, body and soul. Offering private pavilions and traditional Ayurveda treatments, this secluded sanctuary is the perfect place for those looking to get away from the pressures of city life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Sri Lanka/Negombo