I really enjoyed my week at the Ayurveda Pavillons. It was a wonderful experience to receive treatment outside in your own enclosed garden, and in the very capable and skilfull hands of Manel Jayawardana, I was near heaven. She really is outstanding, and I received the best massage I have ever had. Thank you Manel!
The food was delicious, the staff extremely friendley and the beach lovely and full og life.
The road between the hotel and the beach is quite busy and noisy yes, -but I think it just enhanced the calm and relaxing atmosphere within the Pavillons and around the pool.
My stay was just what I needed to unwind, relax, learn about the world of Ayurveda and experience a corner of beautiful Sri Lanka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private hideaway set amidst the tranquillity of nature, Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions is a wellness resort in Negombo that provides holistic healing for mind, body and soul. Offering private pavilions and traditional Ayurveda treatments, this secluded sanctuary is the perfect place for those looking to get away from the pressures of city life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Sri Lanka/Negombo