It was so wonderful to have Ayuruveda in the beautiful nature. I was very glad to talk to Doctor. She gave memany good advices. Since treatment lady came to my room to give me massage, I was so relaxed and after massage I could have shower in my room and had relaxed time.
Also Priyanka told me about a project "JEEP". It isa wonderful project! I joined it. She brought me to garden to tell me all the plants, fruits flowers. It was really fun!
Thank you so much for your warm hospitality. If someone wants to have Ayuruveda in the peaceful nature, I highly recommend this place. Masumi Ogura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private hideaway set amidst the tranquillity of nature, Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions is a wellness resort in Negombo that provides holistic healing for mind, body and soul. Offering private pavilions and traditional Ayurveda treatments, this secluded sanctuary is the perfect place for those looking to get away from the pressures of city life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Sri Lanka/Negombo