Spent the first day of our fantastic trip to Sri Lanka at this hotel. The whole experience was really marred by the room, The bedroom was very heavily occupied by mosquitoes and the bathroom with the external shower and bath needed updating.
Service was beyond reproach, and the food was very good. The hotel as a whole was ideal for a "close to the airport" stopover, so why the bathroom is so poor and the room cannot be cleared of the little pests is beyond me.
Our travel agent do not use this hotel now, but with high demand in the area, we chose to stay here, having read other reviews. It was not really a problem, as the mosquito net on the bed worked well, and we did not need to take a bath, but if we had chosen to stay for more than a night.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private hideaway set amidst the tranquillity of nature, Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions is a wellness resort in Negombo that provides holistic healing for mind, body and soul. Offering private pavilions and traditional Ayurveda treatments, this secluded sanctuary is the perfect place for those looking to get away from the pressures of city life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Sri Lanka/Negombo