I spend 6 nights at jetwing Ayurveda Pavilion end I was very very happy with it.
The treatments where very professional and the doktor new what he was doing.
About the restaurant I can only recommend to have some food there, is really excellent and well served. I found all the staff very nice and good workers, they keep everything very clean, and look after you all the time. The hole structure is very well kept.
The rooms it's truth, they are dark, but how much time do you spend in the room during the day?? Rather stay at the pool!!
The only bad thing I can say, is about the road and the building going on next door it's quite noisy
A small suggestion to the management, I did want to tip the stuff, but they have not a tip pox, who is caring so much change for all of them!!!! so the best would be having a tip box, and ones a year split the money, so every body can get something.
A thanks to all and hope one day to be back for more treatments.
Peter from Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private hideaway set amidst the tranquillity of nature, Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions is a wellness resort in Negombo that provides holistic healing for mind, body and soul. Offering private pavilions and traditional Ayurveda treatments, this secluded sanctuary is the perfect place for those looking to get away from the pressures of city life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Sri Lanka/Negombo