Disappointing. Although it is marketed as one of the premium hotels , the room I was given was dim. There were mosquitoes.
The grounds behind the room were full of dead fallen leaves which contributed to the insects in the toilet . It is supposed to be rustic but not unkept.
There was no provision of transport to Jetwing Blue hotel where the beach and gym were. Staff friendly but not helpful you get the feeling that there are just there to give excuses . No extra keys for your traveling companion either
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private hideaway set amidst the tranquillity of nature, Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions is a wellness resort in Negombo that provides holistic healing for mind, body and soul. Offering private pavilions and traditional Ayurveda treatments, this secluded sanctuary is the perfect place for those looking to get away from the pressures of city life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Negombo
- Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions Sri Lanka/Negombo